• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP with Brightwood Demon Door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2K

HELP with Brightwood Demon Door!

I ask for help because my Demon Door is different from anyone elses I've ever read.

First I was asked to bring his Cheese, which wasn't out of the ordinary.

But then he asked me to have a Handlebar Mustache, and a Mullet. I was just kind of like, "Wtf? Ok." Everyone else I've read needed Mutton Chops and Dreadlocks... So I got the Hair and Facail styles and went back.

He then asked me to put on a Corset, Posh Trousers, and a Bandit's Bandana... What happened to the Yokel Hat, Gent's Shirt, and Tant Skirt??

I was assuming the Posh Trousers were just trousers with some Posh 5.0% Posh. I finally found the Corset after like an hour of looking around Albion. And I happened to have a Bandit's Bandana in my inventory. So I put on all the clothing items and went back.

I get there and he goes, "Who would waste their time when there are much more magnificant doors out there? Although your scant look is making me feel better. I should have told you to find a "silver cape". Never would have found one of those!"

And he just keeps repeating that over and over again...

Can anybody PLEASE help me?
What is the Silver Cape he's talking about??

Thank you so much.
_HK

EDIT: I figured it out!! The Silver Cape was the Archmage Robe. Took forever to figure out!

nurgle07

The Game
Reaction score
Re: HELP with Brightwood Demon Door!

If you go with the clothes before it has told you it will send you back for others.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

1. It says "Edit: I figured it out!! The SilveR Cape was the Archmage Robe. Took forever to figure out!"

2. This thread is from 11-05-2008.

nurgle07

The Game
Reaction score

I didn't need the silver cape for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.