• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with DLC's and Bonuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
So, I've lost track of all the content for Fable III. I know what I'm getting, but I don't know how to actually get it in the game.
So I'm getting;
  • Limited Edition
  • GAME Pre-Order Bonus
  • The random 'Free Weapons' DLC
Basically, what I wanna know is. How am I actually getting all these?

When do we get the code to our pre-order bonus? Should I already have it? Will it come with the copy of Fable? How do I use the code once I have it?

Same with the 'Free Weapons' DLC. When do we get it? Will it be in the game right away?

Some pretty noob-ish questions, but I'm pretty poorly informed about all this stuff. ^_^
Cheers

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
lce content will be in the box.
the game pre order bonus should be emailed
and the free wep dlc it downloaded on the marketplace

any weps you get will probably appear in the sanctuary once you progress enough into the game to use the sanctuary

Reaction score
I cant help much exept LCE bonuses will probs be put into the actual game.

And i pre-orderd from GAME but with all the various different pre-order bonuses im unsure what ill be getting from GAME, do you know?

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I want to know that as well, cause i'm getting the same things as you are. I don't know about the codes for the pre-order bonuses, but I know that the Free Weapons will appear in the Sanctuary as gifts once you unlock weapons in the game. If you scrolled down on the description of the Free Weapons pack, it told you. Hope I helped :).

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I want to know that as well, cause i'm getting the same things as you are. I don't know about the codes for the pre-order bonuses, but I know that the Free Weapons will appear in the Sanctuary as gifts once you unlock weapons in the game. If you scrolled down on the description of the Free Weapons pack, it told you. Hope I helped :).

Thanks ^_^
The Pre-Order bonus from GAME is the 'Absolver' hammer, and 'Dragonbreath' tattoos. :thumbsup:

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I cant help much exept pre-order bonuses will probs be put into the actual game.

And i pre-orderd from GAME but with all the various different pre-order bonuses im unsure what ill be getting from GAME, do you know?

The Absolver Hammer
The Dragonbreath Tattoo Set
Villager Maker Code

:)

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the LCE stuff, cus I got the SE, however, there should be something in with the instruction manual where you can tear off somthing and enter a redeem code, this is for the scottish stuff, which is a launch day addon. If you preordered it, than the redeem code is on your reciept, that is if you bought it in a store. If you ordered it online, it will be emailed to you. To enter the codes, go to your dashboard, hit the center button, go all the way to the left, and choose redeem code. Enter the code, and download. I believe allot of the items will automatically be in the sanctuary. You should get an additional reagion and quest with your edition, that will automatically add on to the game.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
So all the LCE is sorted.
I'll get the Pre-Order code emailed to me.
And the Villager Maker will be emailed to me too?
Then the Free Weapons DLC will just be in the game already, once the Sanctuary is available.

Sweet. Any ideas when the Codes get emailed to me?

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Go onto the Fable III Marketplace, i've set up an Official Code Swap thread (it's stickied, so you can't miss it), post what it is you are willing to trade, and what you want in return, and hopefully you'll get someone willing to trade you. Hopefully that'll get the ball rolling.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
hiiii i know were u find ur LE bonuses ^^ (the house, the Aurora clothes, the Boxer potion and the wolfsbane sword)

The house is on Mispeak valley at the very start of the game u cant enter u need to complete like ur first 4 quest's and later on the sanctuary u will recive a gift, that gift is the house pappers and when u get them check ur map near the demon door there is another "!" and there says "The Hunters house" that is ur new house, inside u will find ur clothes and ur new Boxer breed and a few more stuff, and to change ur dog (if u dont know) only go to the Sactuarry, select ur dog and in the lower left of the screen there is the option to change ur dog race

And the Wolfsbane sword u get it when u become queen/king in a side quest, but im not really sure about this i will chek it later

i hope u can understand me my english isnt so good >.<

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
hiiii i know were u find ur LE bonuses ^^ (the house, the Aurora clothes, the Boxer potion and the wolfsbane sword)

The house is on Mispeak valley at the very start of the game u cant enter u need to complete like ur first 4 quest's and later on the sanctuary u will recive a gift, that gift is the house pappers and when u get them check ur map near the demon door there is another "!" and there says "The Hunters house" that is ur new house, inside u will find ur clothes and ur new Boxer breed and a few more stuff, and to change ur dog (if u dont know) only go to the Sactuarry, select ur dog and in the lower left of the screen there is the option to change ur dog race

And the Wolfsbane sword u get it when u become queen/king in a side quest, but im not really sure about this i will chek it later

i hope u can understand me my english isnt so good >.<

Yeh I understood just fine. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

andy

Reaction score
Ok so for the best buy channeler i will get it by email or am i going to be given a code card? I really want my channeler sword

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
None of my items that i got for bonus content is in the sanctuary, does it matter if i'm playing offline?
That would be really ****ty if i could only use the Bonus items while on xbox live, my Offline characters needs love too.

Status
Not open for further replies.