• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

    We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

    Register Log in

help with the completionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
13
Age
24
help with the completionist

so i just got the feign attack book (for 10 mil a bit overpriced i say) and i didnt get the completionist achievement even though i had my dog 5 stars on treasure hunting and fighting and all his tricks and every expression exccept laugh. i thought laugh didnt count because its a morality expression so i go buy alot of master wepons and give them to the towns people which gets you alot of good and i unlock laugh.and then wtf i still dont have the completionist achievement. please help me:'(
 

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
103
Points
145
Re: help with the completionist

I believe morality expressions are included. Not quite sure though. So far I have every single expression beside the feign attack one. Try and get the (scary?) laugh expression and see if that resolves your issue.
 

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
16
Points
55
Re: help with the completionist

I didn't need Feign Attack or the 2 evil/corrupt expressions to get the achievement, but it sounds like this varies from person to person. This may be a stupid question, but are you sure you have all your abilities maxed out? I'm just asking because you didn't mention your abilities at all in your post.
 

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
13
Age
24
Re: help with the completionist

Ser Graeme;424400 said:
I believe morality expressions are included. Not quite sure though. So far I have every single expression beside the feign attack one. Try and get the (scary?) laugh expression and see if that resolves your issue.

i already had that but then i got the laugh expression and it didnt workk

The Rh Factor;424411 said:
I didn't need Feign Attack or the 2 evil/corrupt expressions to get the achievement, but it sounds like this varies from person to person. This may be a stupid question, but are you sure you have all your abilities maxed out? I'm just asking because you didn't mention your abilities at all in your post.

yes i do alll pet tricks and abilities and all the expressions
 

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
16
Points
55
Re: help with the completionist

squarishplanet;424444 said:
yes i do alll pet tricks and abilities and all the expressions

Man, that sucks! :( I can't think of what else may be causing the problem. You're welcome to jump on my game sometime if you want and see if you can unlock the achievement that way.
 

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
13
Age
24
Re: help with the completionist

oh im dumb when it said pet tricks and abilities i thought it meant abilities for my dog not for me haha theres somthin wrong with me in the head
i just need level 5 choas to get the achievement thanks for the help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top