• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heroic schizophrenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I totally agree, it feels super awkward to play an Evil character, especially if you like to go and slaughter towns. I might try another evil playthrough with some of the suggestions given. No rampages, maybe the occasional murder though lol...

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
stupid question: when you're king, do you still have to pay fines if you kill people and whatnot

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nope - as far as I know, the guards talk about how you should set an example (if you stand near one long enough to hear it) but nothing in the way of fines or punishment.

leaths

Reaction score
Heh. I was watching my daughter go on a rampage through the castle last night and one of the guards said something like "You're the king and you can do whatever you want, but I wish you'd stop that."

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Hey Raiden long time no see. =P

I guess I'd agree with Terra in the no rampages thing. Though you have to admit, that can be pretty fun. MUAHAHAA. Eat my "decent person" dust!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This is the main reason I'm usually good in Fable. Especially in Fable 3 it just doesn't really make sense being evil, over-throwing your bro to just be even more evil. Though when I think about it just wanting the crown for yourself does sort of give a good reason for it when your evil. Evil+Power=An interesting situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.