• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Hey

This forum seems pretty new and very active- I like it, alot.

I stumbled by here when searching for info on Fable 2, something I am eagerly anticipating. Anyway, I hope to get to know you guys very well in the near future and its a pleasure to have joined such an interesting forum.

:D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Hey

Welcome, enjoy you stay! :)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Thank you very much, I am certain I will.

F

Fuzi0n

Hey weird, spoke to you a few times in a few topics already, nice to see someone staying active :) Glad your aboard, enjoy your stay.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Hey weird, spoke to you a few times in a few topics already, nice to see someone staying active :) Glad your aboard, enjoy your stay.

Yup, I've noticed you around as well. I can safely say I'm in this for the long haul, sometimes I'm a little too active and if I start to flood this place don't be afriad to slap me or something and thanks for the very warm welcome folks.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your time here :)

F

Fuzi0n

I was going to ask you to tell us a bit about you, but i clicked your profile instead :p Nice.

Your from Ireland, this is a bit stupid, but do you know or heard of the comedian dylan moran? Its like when people say, omg, you know john smith? he live in england dont he?

=P But anyway, hes an irish comedian, really like him.
Was just wondering what your oppinons were on him.

Though maybe i just wasted a load of time and you dont even know who he is, haha. Nice to meet you anyway =D

C

Crazyarms

Yeah welcome to the best fable fansite in the universe!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
I was going to ask you to tell us a bit about you, but i clicked your profile instead :p Nice.

Your from Ireland, this is a bit stupid, but do you know or heard of the comedian dylan moran? Its like when people say, omg, you know john smith? he live in england dont he?

=P But anyway, hes an irish comedian, really like him.
Was just wondering what your oppinons were on him.

Though maybe i just wasted a load of time and you dont even know who he is, haha. Nice to meet you anyway =D

Firstly Im from Northern Ireland which means Im from the UK not Ireland as such but like seriously dude Dylan Moran...... how could I not know him! Black Books was one of the best series around. Manny (Bill Bailey) was hilarious and Dylans character had me rolling on the floor laughing on more than one occassion. The guy is a comic genious. I dont personally know him though- bit of a shame. I liked the way he turned up in Shaun Of The Dead- his character wasnt all that funny which I thought was a waste of talent but it was till cool seeing him an awesome movie. A few of my friends are going to see his stand up show live down in Dublin later in the year I think... their so lucky....

F

Fuzi0n

Oh ace! I would so love to see him live, i have monster at Dublin live on dvd, that stand up is so god damned funny, i couldnt stop laughing, hes a great guy.

Anyway, its nice to meet you :) You seem like a pretty cool guy, hope to see you round on the forums more! =D Catch yah around.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Oh ace! I would so love to see him live, i have monster at Dublin live on dvd, that stand up is so god damned funny, i couldnt stop laughing, hes a great guy.

Anyway, its nice to meet you :) You seem like a pretty cool guy, hope to see you round on the forums more! =D Catch yah around.

You too :lol:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'm sensing a whole lot of love in this thread.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yeah, I hate it. LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK! Anyway, I don't believe I've seen that comic before. Could you give me a line of his, that might help me remember.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Yeah, I hate it. LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK! Anyway, I don't believe I've seen that comic before. Could you give me a line of his, that might help me remember.

Umm a line of his.. not sure, I could recommend some sites to download some of his footage from- he probably has a homepage or something with clips and stuff... he talks like he is wasted twenty four seven...

*sits in a drum circle smoking a peace pipe*

Feel the love man....

C

Crazyarms

Seigfried said:

And you wonder why i forget ur neutral. Your more chaotic evil than neutral.

Fuzi0n said:
Ill always love you projectego
Yeah i think we all will :wub:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I am no such thing, I just hate love (even though I have a gilrfriend). Ok so small love is okay, but none of the major things like marriage or comitment. I don't stand too well in those categories so, eh.

Ok and that little comment by Fuzi0n, well, its just not right. YOU PEOPLE ARE CREEPY!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I am no such thing, I just hate love (even though I have a gilrfriend). Ok so small love is okay, but none of the major things like marriage or comitment. I don't stand too well in those categories so, eh.

Ok and that little comment by Fuzi0n, well, its just not right. YOU PEOPLE ARE CREEPY!

To much showing of affection makes you look weak and to much of a doormat but yeah some is fine. Treat them mean keep them keen ;) Fusi0ns remark is worrying though :lol: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.