• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Hi Guys, it's been awhile since I posted, and when I saw all the Happy Birthdays, and I did'nt even reply, I am awful. I have become hooked to playing my 360 and going through a lot of stuff. Nuff said, so hi please don't hate me.:blush:
Missed you all. :)
Oh been playing a lot of Fable 3. Awesome game. ^_^
Hm, where is my Avatar?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
GASP! Holy pancakes, Batman!

I remember you. It's cool to have another person here who's still playing Fable. Hope you can stay back for a while. ;)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome back! May your stay be long and enjoyable.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I do hate you now. HOW BOUT THEM APPLES?

But welcome back anyway. No reason you can't be polite to people you hate.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I FORT U WOZ DED!

Nah, not really - it's great to see you here again! :D :D

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Reminds me of Fairy Tail. A guild of mages that go on all sorts of quests.The strongest one is Gildarts, and he was on a job for three years before he came back. In the meantime a number of new members had joined the guild and had never seen him before. Some of them had only heard that he was the strongest wizard in the guild.

Long stroy short: You were on an ancient quest, you're a powerful mage and have gained enough fame to be known as one of this forum's legends.

Seriously though, welcome back. ^_^ Now I'm off to take my imaginary medication, 'cause I think I'm overawesoming this situation. <_<
Caek??

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
welcome back ^_^
crazy you'd be gone so long and still be in the highest posting members. i'll have you know i considered it a major milestone when i passed you in november :lol:

....don't judge me.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I wissed wuu.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Reminds me of Fairy Tail. A guild of mages that go on all sorts of quests.The strongest one is Gildarts, and he was on a job for three years before he came back. In the meantime a number of new members had joined the guild and had never seen him before. Some of them had only heard that he was the strongest wizard in the guild.

Long stroy short: You were on an ancient quest, you're a powerful mage and have gained enough fame to be known as one of this forum's legends.

Seriously though, welcome back. ^_^ Now I'm off to take my imaginary medication, 'cause I think I'm overawesoming this situation. <_<
Caek??

Naw, man, that's exactly what this is. Most loved woman in Albion, donchyaknow? It would amuse the hell out of me if that was still true.

Dentie

Reaction score
I remember you! :)

You were the one ranked highest with STD's on fable 2

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi there Valerie, nice to see you back again. Just reupload your avatar and it should be ok, looks ok to me though and im posting off my phone.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
^_^Thanks everyone for the welcome backs. Yes I was off on a long quest, Fable 3 has been amazing. OK Dentie, about the STD's, was because of my evil character. :p
Walker I play a lot of games, so I am now not the most loved, it's OK everyone should have a turn.
Dark thanks for the info on my avatar. :)
Cheese I am glad you passed me up on most posts, the pressures of being first, can be overwhelming.
D3m- Loved the fairy tail, it's cool, to be on a quest.
Tsuyu- Missed wu too. :cool:
And everyone else thanks 4 the welcomes.

Dentie

Reaction score
^_^Thanks everyone for the welcome backs. Yes I was off on a long quest, Fable 3 has been amazing. OK Dentie, about the STD's, was because of my evil character. :p
Walker I play a lot of games, so I am now not the most loved, it's OK everyone should have a turn.
Dark thanks for the info on my avatar. :)
Cheese I am glad you passed me up on most posts, the pressures of being first, can be overwhelming.
D3m- Loved the fairy tail, it's cool, to be on a quest.
Tsuyu- Missed wu too. :cool:
And everyone else thanks 4 the welcomes.

Yeey, I was mentioned first :D I feel special. oh and you should come on the chat sometimes. It's fun when there are more people :)

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
We've never met, but welcome back, anyhow! :D

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Been almost 4 years since I've last seen you here, it's great to see you back again. Hope you'll be sticking around longer. ^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Been almost 4 years since I've last seen you here, it's great to see you back again. Hope you'll be sticking around longer. ^_^
Thank you for missing me, and John, it's all good. ^_^