• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi I am Kato Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Hi I am Kato Si

Hi everyone I am Kato Si, Well lute me share a little bit about myself. I joined this community searching for some place to share my love of Fable and all things related. My hobbies I have already declared but I'll share some more in depth information on them. My main hobby is to write stories based on films, video games, and etc. I find great inspiration from the media, which allows me to come up with some fascinating stories. I am infact working on a Fable novel that when it's finished I would like to publish it. Other than writing I like to play video games. My favorite video game is Fable:The Lost chapters for the Xbox (I originally liked Fable the most but then Lost Chapters came out). Other than Fable I play Halo:CE, Halo 2, SW: Battlefront II, and Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360 version). Besides my hobbies I am involved in my Church where I am the Director of Video. I find great joy in helping my Pastor but it more of job then a hobby. Other than that all I can say is that I'm tall, I love Fable and I can't wait until Fable 2.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Hi I am Kato Si

Hey Kato! Welcome to the Fable Community Forums!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yes, welcome Isotak. I think your passion for writting is great and I hope that we can see more examples of it in the future. Until then, I hope your chickens remain safe and unkicked...for now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums, you seem like a very enthuiastic fan :) and i think you will fit right into our community. Nice to see you have an imagination and enjoy writing aswel as being a keen gamer :thumbsup:

K

Kato Si

Thanks guys, I'm glad to finally get meet all of you. I plan to keep writing and sharing stuff all over this site. And thanks for the warm welcome I feel at home already.

T

The_Bard

Welcome Kato Si. I see you like write. I also write, in my case to my school newspaper( i have a critic column all the months:D ).

K

Kato Si

That's awsome The Bard, It's good to see that there are others out there using there writing talents.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You people talk to much, you must prove your worth through battle! TO THE ARENA! PREPARE YOUR CHICKENS! AND RUBBER SANDLES! AND THAT ONE THIG YOU ALWAYS FORGET WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GO DO SOMETHING! And that one friend who never wants to leave you alone when your trying to score with your girl! and that water gun full of alcohol fo thosemquick sips when your driving to your aunts house. and...

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The one down by K-shop.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

or be triangle...i don't get it

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hahaha! You two are hilarious! ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
You people talk to much, you must prove your worth through battle! TO THE ARENA! PREPARE YOUR CHICKENS! AND RUBBER SANDLES! AND THAT ONE THIG YOU ALWAYS FORGET WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GO DO SOMETHING! And that one friend who never wants to leave you alone when your trying to score with your girl! and that water gun full of alcohol fo thosemquick sips when your driving to your aunts house. and...

You on medication!? :wacko:

If so damn well take it! ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
He is, but he dosn't want anyone to know.

How could people NOT pick up on that!!?

:wacko:

T

The_Bard

I think that we have here a rivality between Kato and Seigfried, i sugest to you 2 take the challenge of "The_Arena" ! The newest thread i have created to choose the king of The Arena.

K

Kato Si

The_Bard said:
I think that we have here a rivality between Kato and Seigfried, i sugest to you 2 take the challenge of "The_Arena" ! The newest thread i have created to choose the king of The Arena.

Sounds good, bu first Seigfried has to agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.