• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HI QUEENOFDISCO MAYS HERE

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW RETURN

Hello fellow thespians. I've missed you all terribly. Been listening to a lot of music from the Fable TLC/ Fable II soundtracks lately and it made me think of this place. I'm sorry I've been gone, I imagine you've all been crying yourselves to sleep every night in my wake. Sorry about that.

In all seriousness, I hope you've all been well. I hope more of you make an appearance so we can relive the good ol'days.

24725969.jpg

Oh that's right. Thanks Billy. I almost forgot, you've probably read Giki-chan's thread by now...so yeah, I'm hitting that. Sorry boys. I'll get the obvious over with: is she really a he? Honestly I don't even know. I've seen that hot piece of ash naked many times and I'm still not sure what's going on there. Also, I'm soon to be Mrs. Giki-chan. I'm still trying to explain that one to my mother.

On a slightly more serious note: Scott is cool. I luff him. And stuffs. I hope you all approve. But yeah, our kids will be weird as heck. Believe me, we know. And we're just as scared as you are.

So yeah, great to be back. Missed you guys. Love you guys. I'll ignore the collective groan once you all realise I'm back. <3

kisses

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You guys a thing now? I'm not quite following. You guys have been gone quite along time, nice to have you back.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
As I said to Scott it's good to see you both back & already congratulated you both elsewhere. Just happy to see you both happy & back on the forums, it's been far too long. Lots of posts to catch up on im sure.

Azer249

Reaction score
WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW RETURN

Hello fellow thespians. I've missed you all terribly. Been listening to a lot of music from the Fable TLC/ Fable II soundtracks lately and it made me think of this place. I'm sorry I've been gone, I imagine you've all been crying yourselves to sleep every night in my wake. Sorry about that.

In all seriousness, I hope you've all been well. I hope more of you make an appearance so we can relive the good ol'days.

24725969.jpg

Oh that's right. Thanks Billy. I almost forgot, you've probably read Giki-chan's thread by now...so yeah, I'm hitting that. Sorry boys. I'll get the obvious over with: is she really a he? Honestly I don't even know. I've seen that hot piece of ash naked many times and I'm still not sure what's going on there. Also, I'm soon to be Mrs. Giki-chan. I'm still trying to explain that one to my mother.

On a slightly more serious note: Scott is cool. I luff him. And stuffs. I hope you all approve. But yeah, our kids will be weird as heck. Believe me, we know. And we're just as scared as you are.

So yeah, great to be back. Missed you guys. Love you guys. I'll ignore the collective groan once you all realise I'm back. <3

kisses

It's going to be some weird Scottish, Giki half breed.

I like it.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Are you QueenOfDisco, or are you Billy Mays? I am confused. Because one of them is now a ghost. Does that mean you are here to haunt the forums? Will everyone lose their heads (again)?

Only time will tell...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I remember you...

*grins deviously*
Are you QueenOfDisco, or are you Billy Mays? I am confused. Because one of them is now a ghost. Does that mean you are here to haunt the forums? Will everyone lose their heads (again)?

Only time will tell...

I am both. I am Queen, possessed by the spirit of Billy Mays and I--HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW PRODUCT

Damnit.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I am both. I am Queen, possessed by the spirit of Billy Mays and I--HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASTIC NEW PRODUCT

Damnit.
Fun fact; The copy I ordered of Fable Anniversary never arrived, and Fable Anniversary copies arrived in Greece almost a month and something after release. No, seriously. What's up with the Billy Mays stuff?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Fun fact; The copy I ordered of Fable Anniversary never arrived, and Fable Anniversary copies arrived in Greece almost a month and something after release. No, seriously. What's up with the Billy Mays stuff?
Dude, I dunno. Not like I asked to be possessed.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Tings are pretty good. Been one helluva year, especially these last few months but it's all good.

Still cheesy?
Ish. I'm not the cheez you remember. I'm older and more sophomoric I mean domesticated I mean sophisticated :thumbsup:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ish. I'm not the cheez you remember. I'm older and more sophomoric I mean domesticated I mean sophisticated :thumbsup:

So you've finally leveled up to mature cheddar?