• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hitman VS Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loki

Hitman VS Morrowind

So I can't make up my mind between
Hitman: Bloodmoney and Morrowind: Oblivion

They aren't the same genre so its a little harder to compare and contrast so I was wondering what you guys thought of these games. If you only played one of them can I get a little feedback please. I'd buy both but I gotta keep saving for a 360 and I don't have very much money to spare

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Hitman VS Morrowind

Damn that os a hard desiscin......some of my friends beat Oblivion in 2 days and they were like WTF!? they still love it but the think morrowind is harder and longer....

Hitman....I loved Silent Assassin but Contracts was abit of a letdown but Bloodmoney is going to be more like Silent assassin soooo.....

Rob a bank and but both;)

L

LiMpBiZkit

ive got a demo of hitman bloodmoney and its really cool. . . a tough decision but ive got to say morrowind. . .all the way

D

DrZoid

Skorm's Son;19556 said:
Damn that os a hard desiscin......some of my friends beat Oblivion in 2 days and they were like WTF!? they still love it but the think morrowind is harder and longer....

Hitman....I loved Silent Assassin but Contracts was abit of a letdown but Bloodmoney is going to be more like Silent assassin soooo.....

'Beating a game' Doesnt mean jack! I havn't played Oblivion but I didn;t see one of my mates for about 2 weeks when he played it.

You could complete Fable in a day if you wanted to but what makes it good is that you can play it for months and it isn't boring.

And the answer to your question. I havn't Marrowind... not even sure what it is. But I've played a few of the Hitman games and there pretty cool...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

DrZoid;19594 said:
'Beating a game' Doesnt mean jack!
You could complete Fable in a day if you wanted to but what makes it good is that you can play it for months and it isn't boring.
Well I guess you're right.....:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'd pick Oblivion simply because I like that type of games alot more than Hitman - not saying that Hitman is boring though!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;19556 said:

They must have played it for 48 hours then lol or done absolutley NO side quests. The main quest is quite short but about 25 hours at least it is longer than Hitman and the side quests add LOADS to the game. Ive played it for 47 hours and am about 60% through the game. Id say if your an RPG fan Oblivion for sure Loki!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I''m not dissing Oblivion or anyything......I LUV ELDER SCROLLS!!!!!

It's just that they said the main quest was too short and easy unlike Morrowind which was long and hard........:O that sounded quite nasty:O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20815 said:
I''m not dissing Oblivion or anyything......I LUV ELDER SCROLLS!!!!!

It's just that they said the main quest was too short and easy unlike Morrowind which was long and hard........:O that sounded quite nasty:O

As i said main quest is quite short for Elder Scrolls game at about 30-40 hours but side quests could take it MUCH higher than that!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Well that's good to hear...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;20868 said:
Well that's good to hear...

Ive done about 40% of main quest and 60% of side quests (estimate) and ive played it for 48 hours.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

emo kid;20943 said:
I'd buy morrowind

A good choice!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;21087 said:
Yeah but I'd buy both...

A better choice :p

D

darthlime101

Are you talking a bout the new Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? People like Oblivion better than Morrowind. I'd say Oblivion since it looks amazing and people have really liked it so far. Get it for Xbox 360 since you can download more quests and maps. I don't have either the 360 or Oblivion, its just what I've heard and seen.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;21121 said:
Are you talking a bout the new Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? People like Oblivion better than Morrowind. I'd say Oblivion since it looks amazing and people have really liked it so far. Get it for Xbox 360 since you can download more quests and maps. I don't have either the 360 or Oblivion, its just what I've heard and seen.

Yeah he was talking about Oblivion and what you hear is true, they are known as downloadable plug-ins that cost about $3 or something really small. Its mainly new areas and quests that come with the areas you download and the occasional helpful stuff (horse armour etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.