• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you find us?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
With a few more faces registering again lately and a revamped site on the way I'm curious as to how everyone found us and if you came from any other sites/forums. Could even throw in a random fact about yourself if you wish.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I was searching for news on Fable II even before it was announced. Seems like a Fable IV area would serve the same purpose. Even if it's just unfounded Rumors that would be a cool place. Also cross forum area would be nice to pull together BullheadPub.com and GroupOfLegends.com sites into a more tight knit community.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was searching for news on Fable II even before it was announced. Seems like a Fable IV area would serve the same purpose. Even if it's just unfounded Rumors that would be a cool place. Also cross forum area would be nice to pull together BullheadPub.com and GroupOfLegends.com sites into a more tight knit community.

We had a Fable IV area for ages but with no news and nothing to really go in there (no posts for over a year) and now with franchise up in the air it was closed temporarily.

We are open to ideas of other sections though for sure and we do want to welcome members from other forums/communities here too.

Krskull

Reaction score
I used to be a member of the Devil May Cry forum. So that is how i heard about this place. I visit this forum every now and then but i spend the majority of time in the Resident Evil forum.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
a long long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I bought fable TLC, and I did a search for the "singing sword" and all those myths. And I found this forum.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been here in a long time. I was chatting in a Discord server, and someone said 'jsut came' and it reminded me of this place. So I guess that's how I found it again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been here in a long time. I was chatting in a Discord server, and someone said 'jsut came' and it reminded me of this place. So I guess that's how I found it again.

Glad to see you again and thanks for stopping in to say hello.

Hobbilis

Reaction score
Memory is a bit blurry, but if i recall correctly I was searching google for "project ego"

and a revamped site on the way

This site is well organized and developed as it is right now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Memory is a bit blurry, but if i recall correctly I was searching google for "project ego"

This site is well organized and developed as it is right now.

We are refreshing the look and will be reorganising the sections and maybe trimming things down and adding some new sections of interest.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
'jsut came'

That was always one of my favorite jokes on here. :lol: And now I have no idea where it even came from.

As for me, I was a very avid Fable fan for a long time, but for some reason, I never felt compelled to come to a place like this. A while after FableFreak joined up and made a name for himself, I decided to follow, and damn it all if that wasn't a fantastic decision. I've had a lot of great times here. Cheers, everyone.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I...uh...don't really know what's going on.

I met this guy with a Fable website in 2006 and then married him 10 months later and now 10 years later I'm still here.

It's all so very confusing.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I...uh...don't really know what's going on.

I met this guy with a Fable website in 2006 and then married him 10 months later and now 10 years later I'm still here.

It's all so very confusing.

Aye, lucky gal you met him first. Would have been any of us otherwise.<3

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I jsut came... to say I found the forum one of two ways, I cannot remember which way is true:

1. I was on an old roleplaying forum called StickWar (I think.) and there was a member on there who I talked to who suggested forums he liked, this could have been one of them.

2. After buying Fable, and beating it, I began looking up for backstories or expanded universe content for Fable, this nosedived into fanfiction searches, I believe this is most likely how I found the forum.

Either way, happy to be a part of the PEgo/FableHero history

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I loved Fable as the innocent 13 year old lad that I was. I just googled "Fable" non-stop and eventually stumbled across the fanfic section of this sight. I thought "I can write something like this!" So I did. I think it was the first thread I ever made on this site, some story about a Hobbe, and it still makes me laugh now, even though I wrote it when I was only 13.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
I joined this forum at the wise old age of 12, and I am now 21. I really can't believe time has passed so quickly. Just a kid looking for singing sword rumors, little did I know I'd stumble upon a forum where I'd end up becoming close friends with a few unlikely people on it.