• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you find us?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I joined this forum at the wise old age of 12, and I am now 21. I really can't believe time has passed so quickly. Just a kid looking for singing sword rumors, little did I know I'd stumble upon a forum where I'd end up becoming close friends with a few unlikely people on it.

Crazy when you look at it like that isnt it, I was 19 when we started these forums (having previously ran Infinity Effect with Steve from 15/16 years old) and im 30 now.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
STOP TALKING ABOUT AGE! I'M STILL YOUNG, DAMMIT! I'M STILL...*sobs*...YOUNG...*flails*...

I'M SO DAMN OLD!!!! :':)':)':)':)':)'(

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Crazy when you look at it like that isnt it, I was 19 when we started these forums (having previously ran Infinity Effect with Steve from 15/16 years old) and im 30 now.
I remember that Mass Effect forum. Shame it wasn't active when I got on there. Been at a loss finding people to geek over that series with for as long as I can remember.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Crazy when you look at it like that isnt it, I was 19 when we started these forums

I find that a weird thought - you were the same age that I am now when you started this place. I can hardly imagine starting up a community this meaningful right now. Congrats to your perseverance.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I find that a weird thought - you were the same age that I am now when you started this place. I can hardly imagine starting up a community this meaningful right now. Congrats to your perseverance.

Wasnt our first outing either as we had a forum before this one that got a decent community. I have learned a lot since we opened and enjoyed the whole experience, hopefully we shall have many more to come too.

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
Honestly, I wish I had found y'all in 2010. I mainly went on the Lionhead studios forums-- DeviantART too --but it just really wasn't my style.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Old ass thread and all that, but eh, why not.

Had met Andy (Drakan) & Steve many years ago back in the old pro-wrestling forums & Infinity Effect days. I remember Steve and Andy both pitching the idea for a Fable forum, but at the time I hadn't really gotten into the series much so it all kinda flew over my head. When it finally became a reality and gained some traction, Andy suggested I sign up and give this place a try. I did, and it was overwhelming for me back then. There were way too many members for my liking. I've always been one to lean towards more smaller, laid back and cozy communities. Might be hard to believe looking at things now, but yeah, this place was bustling back in the old days to the point it surpassed the official Lionhead forums for a couple years.

I instead joined up at one of the sister sites, the one for Assassin's Creed and it helped warm me up to some of the core Projectego members like Sharon (Angel), Hex, Albion, droded, KaveX, etc. After several months I finally gave Pego another chance and the rest is history. I can't believe that was 10 years ago...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Browsing for Fable III news. I was incredibly hyped for that game after playing Fable II, which I absolutely adored. I think I browsed for a while as a guest but finally signed up after I wanted to asked some questions, stuck to the Fable III subforum for a while then branched out and met all you lovelies.

FYI: Pego was the first forum I've ever truly been a member of. You guys broke my forum cherry. :wub:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
I think I was looking for mods, I think. I was 12 or 13 at the time. almost 23 now. Man, that was so long ago!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Old ass thread and all that, but eh, why not.

Had met Andy (Drakan) & Steve many years ago back in the old pro-wrestling forums & Infinity Effect days. I remember Steve and Andy both pitching the idea for a Fable forum, but at the time I hadn't really gotten into the series much so it all kinda flew over my head. When it finally became a reality and gained some traction, Andy suggested I sign up and give this place a try. I did, and it was overwhelming for me back then. There were way too many members for my liking. I've always been one to lean towards more smaller, laid back and cozy communities. Might be hard to believe looking at things now, but yeah, this place was bustling back in the old days to the point it surpassed the official Lionhead forums for a couple years.

I instead joined up at one of the sister sites, the one for Assassin's Creed and it helped warm me up to some of the core Projectego members like Sharon (Angel), Hex, Albion, droded, KaveX, etc. After several months I finally gave Pego another chance and the rest is history. I can't believe that was 10 years ago...

Hard to believe that was nearly 15 years ago we started Infinity Effect and me being a member of PWS website. Crazy to think about the activity we had back then before social media was that big, since the explosion of Facebook most forums activity has dramatically dropped. We have also been really unlucky with the franchises we have had sites for so far with some companies being shut down and franchises fanbases dwindling but guess thats the luck of the draw and our interests.

Browsing for Fable III news. I was incredibly hyped for that game after playing Fable II, which I absolutely adored. I think I browsed for a while as a guest but finally signed up after I wanted to asked some questions, stuck to the Fable III subforum for a while then branched out and met all you lovelies.

FYI: Pego was the first forum I've ever truly been a member of. You guys broke my forum cherry. :wub:

Nice to know we took so many cherries, damn forum whores we were back then.

I think I was looking for mods, I think. I was 12 or 13 at the time. almost 23 now. Man, that was so long ago!

Glad some of our original members are still around here.

Saccadon

Reaction score
Joined just today. I was reading some Fable lore - which I believe is the comfiest thing anyone can do on the internet - and discovered Marcus' Poem. Did a Google search on it and this site popped up. I was surprised to see such a lovely site for one of my favorite games, and here I am. Hopefully not too late to the party.

Also hopefully not violating the no bumping rule since there aren't many Active topics anymore...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Joined just today. I was reading some Fable lore - which I believe is the comfiest thing anyone can do on the internet - and discovered Marcus' Poem. Did a Google search on it and this site popped up. I was surprised to see such a lovely site for one of my favorite games, and here I am. Hopefully not too late to the party.

Also hopefully not violating the no bumping rule since there aren't many Active topics anymore...

Wouldn't worry about the no bumping rule, been a ghost town around here for a while but since the backwards compatibility updates we have seen some new faces. I'm still around here daily & handful of others still show their faces from time to time.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Aye, sadly you were late for the party, but new faces are always welcome.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Greetings, friend.

You're never too late to the party; as long as you plan to party. That's my motto.

Fairfax King

Reaction score
I recently re-discovered this site! I joined back in 08 when this site used to absolutely thrive! Miss the old days but there's no reason this site can't become disgustingly active again!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I recently re-discovered this site! I joined back in 08 when this site used to absolutely thrive! Miss the old days but there's no reason this site can't become disgustingly active again!

Good to see you here again, I was informed about your login issue and good to see that you have logged back in.

Fairfax King

Reaction score
Good to see you here again, I was informed about your login issue and good to see that you have logged back in.

Yes! So glad I managed to get back onto my account! Made a lot of friends through these forums!