• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you find us?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I recently re-discovered this site! I joined back in 08 when this site used to absolutely thrive! Miss the old days but there's no reason this site can't become disgustingly active again!

Hi there, glad to see you got things sorted. I was the admin on the Facebook page. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Saw a few new faces on here recently so curious in 2020 to see how people are coming across the forums these days.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
I landed here after following links to modding resources from the subreddit. I've already been here 15 months, geez. That went by quick. When I came I was looking for a hobby to fill in free time between job searches. I'm more active now because I'm burning time waiting for my work to open back up, but hopefully I'll still keep working on stuff whenever that happens. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I landed here after following links to modding resources from the subreddit. I've already been here 15 months, geez. That went by quick. When I came I was looking for a hobby to fill in free time between job searches. I'm more active now because I'm burning time waiting for my work to open back up, but hopefully I'll still keep working on stuff whenever that happens. :p

We have been around 14 years and even that time has gone fast. :blink:

I have been getting through my workload faster as im on my own in the office more since lockdown and had more time to post some things on the forums in between (if you see more threads with my posts popping up).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This thread could get interesting again in a couple of months and I look forward to hearing how everyone found us.

GambleInTheWind

Reaction score
With a few more faces registering again lately and a revamped site on the way I'm curious as to how everyone found us and if you came from any other sites/forums. Could even throw in a random fact about yourself if you wish.
If I remember correctly, me and my friend was looking for glitch's and silver keys. I came upon site called "Fable Forums" or similar site name... this was way back when mind you. Started account there, had get offline for awhile..came back the site was gone. Found this site.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Wait... weren't we Fable Forums before the name change? I think you came back to the same site.

GambleInTheWind

Reaction score
Wait... weren't we Fable Forums before the name change? I think you came back to the same site.
I'm not sure this is it..I do remember one of the moderators or the owner having the name "hartigan" at one time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ProjectEgo.Net and then FableHero.com I believe have been the only URL's we have used but we show as 'Fable Forums' on a Google search.

I'm not sure this is it..I do remember one of the moderators or the owner having the name "hartigan" at one time.

No-one here by that name who has been on the staff, I have searched the member archives and cant see any members by that name.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wow I guess Steve slippin’ 50s to google execs finally paid off, huh?