• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do i read my Dog Training Books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAGA NAGA

Reaction score
i have all 3 books for tier 2. i only know this because i can see them at the vendor's "selling" booth in bright wall. however, i have no idea how to actually "read them" & apply to my dog. wth is up with this new way of handling inventory. this is easier? i wish i could just open my inventory & read the damn book already. sheesh.

i know the game booklet says "Press up and the D pad when the book icon appears" but am afraid i "missed the train" (pun intended). do i really need to find new books now? for gods sake man!

Tomas

Reaction score
you interact with your dog and press up with the d-pad

villageidiot18

Reaction score
tried it about a billion times (up on Dpad) does not work when talking to my dog... What to do? Am I missing something?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
You can't just face the dog anymore; you need to press A to 'whistle' and call him to you. If the book doesn't show up on the d-pad when you do that, go into the sanctuary and make sure that your dog isn't already skilled in whatever you're trying to teach him. He may not need that book.

Status
Not open for further replies.