• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do u use the hero save exploit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markfeng

how do u use the hero save exploit??

i know in the beginning u get to use the hero save exploit to repeat some missions
but those pay very little
when i finish my training and get the formal missions (eg. killing the wasp) i can't use the hero save anymore
the save option saves everything,,including my quest status
so how do i repeat my quests~?~?
(o btw i'm playing the PC version)

H

Hexadecimal

Re: how do u use the hero save exploit??

well... to hero save, you have to save during a quest... that will save your progress up to the quest and any items and junk you acquire, but not the progress of the quest itself...
if you save after a quest, that's a world save, it saves everything and you can't repeat anything...

M

markfeng

o icic,,so there is no way i can repeat the whole quest to gain more exp??

well wut if i were to pick up a silver key during a quest,,and i do hero save??does the silver key reappear after i reload???(the key is not a reward of the quest)

T

theswordsman

I made a topic about this, then sep gave me a link to a topic saying it's bad.... so yeah, dont use it.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Q:What are the differences between Hero Saving and World Saving?
A: Hero Saves can only de done during quests, while World Saves can only be done outside of quests. Hero Saves do not save your spot inside of a quest, they save the stuff you have gained. It saves any money, items, or experience you got. They do not save any legendary weapons or items. Also, after 10-15 times, the save file will corrupt. World Saves save everything. The save all the quests you've accomplished. They save all the items, gold, and experience you've gained, and legendary stuff. World Saving will never corrupt your file. Hero Saving is most often used for exploiting things. As a normal function, it does not serve much use because it only saves stuff and not your place in a quest. The most used exploits using Hero Saves are to get extra Silver Keys, the Arena for gold and experience, and the Temple of Avo Age Reduction.

T

theswordsman

Why did you post How do you use the spawn glitch, and then you post this 5 minutes later, freking google it if you really dont know.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Ease up please theswordsman.

T

theswordsman

Im not trying to bash him, just telling him to use google.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

the freking part wasn't necessary. that's all I meant.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

theswordsman;40978 said:
Why did you post How do you use the spawn glitch, and then you post this 5 minutes later, freking google it if you really dont know.
If people don't post their questions, we won't have a forum. We obviously recommend the use of the search function, but as new people don't always bother with it/know how to use it, there are allowances to be made.

Either myself, Tsuyu, Dark Drakan or Projectego will move/close threads if we deem it necessary - but everyone was new once and we need to treat them all with the same respect we ourselves have received. Telling someone to google the answer to a question isn't very helpful and besides, this site is so well optimized chances are their first page of results will have at least three results from here anyways ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;41000 said:
If people don't post their questions, we won't have a forum. We obviously recommend the use of the search function, but as new people don't always bother with it/know how to use it, there are allowances to be made.

Either myself, Tsuyu, Dark Drakan or Projectego will move/close threads if we deem it necessary - but everyone was new once and we need to treat them all with the same respect we ourselves have received. Telling someone to google the answer to a question isn't very helpful and besides, this site is so well optimized chances are their first page of results will have at least three results from here anyways ;)

Very nicely put Sharon....

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

hero save exploit is very very very simple. start the quest get all the stuff you wanted, then hero save. the game will save your stats your exp gold and items and when you load, TADA! your back at the start with everything untouched (not sure about treasure chests though)

D

dark_hart

Jack0Blades;41763 said:
hero save exploit is very very very simple. start the quest get all the stuff you wanted, then hero save. the game will save your stats your exp gold and items and when you load, TADA! your back at the start with everything untouched (not sure about treasure chests though)

there was a problem with hero save or was that another thread

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
D

dark_hart

Sephiroxas;41776 said:
Not even a couple pages back it was said actually. :ninja:

errr yeaho_O

Status
Not open for further replies.