• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you wake up in the morning?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I woke up with a hard on and needed a ****, like most sundays.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I woke up with a hard on and needed a ****, like most sundays.

Its like nature mocking you, so difficult when your faced with them both and to top it off your usually half asleep and its dark as i try not to turn any lights on in a morning so i dont wake my girlfriend (like waking a bear with a sore head).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Wake girlfriend
Lose hard-on.
Take a leak(advisable not during the act or even in the bedroom, but I don't judge)
???
PROFIT!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wake girlfriend
Lose hard-on.
Take a leak(advisable not during the act or even in the bedroom, but I don't judge)
???
PROFIT!

Id likely lose some teeth too.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
The radio. I'm an extremely light sleeper, so any sudden noise will wake me. I tend to wake up to my parent's scuttering around the kitchen. Regardless, it's also not hard for me to go back to sleep when I'm tired enough.

Pee.

Computer or TV for a while to actually wake up and become functioning. (like now)

G

Guest 7310

Yes, I know, it's a pretty random question, but this place is full of those, innit? So, how do you wake up in the morning for school or for work? Do you just have an incredibly annoying generic alarm? Do you wake up to the radio or to some of your favorite music? Do you put the device with your alarm in it on the other side of the room so you're forced to get up to turn it off? Or do you just have someone come in and wake you up?
1.wake up because i have to go no.1 (1min.) 2. go down stairs to have breakfast (15min) 3. take a warm shower (15min.) 4.get ready for school(5min.)5. make sure i got every thing(3min.) 6.play Fable 3 or check my facebook (1 hour etc.) 7.go to school at 7:30 8.arrive at 7:50 9.Smile because im late.:cool:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Its like nature mocking you, so difficult when your faced with them both and to top it off your usually half asleep and its dark as i try not to turn any lights on in a morning so i dont wake my girlfriend (like waking a bear with a sore head).

But it's also a way to deal with the nature's calling when you have to stand in guard for 2 hours in front of the President's residence.
"Crap, forgot to pee before my turn. Think kinky thoughts, think kinky thoughts..."

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sure is annoying trying to take a **** with a morning glory, I remember when I woke up one day and didn't know I had one and went to take a leak, I didn't look down until it was too late.... that was not a good day.

Reaction score
184046-641px_mad_scientist_transparent_backgroundsvg.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k&feature=channel_video_title

I hear this as my alarm tune every morning, I don't put it on snooze or turn it off though. I get up and start dancing to it as put my clothes on and butter my toast singing it out loud (much to the annoyance of fellow family members.) The song usually stays with me for the rest of the day.