• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many times does do i have to get knocked down before i scar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
This has probably been discussed before, but i so very curious of it. I've been knocked down *purposly* to try and get scarred. According to my stats I've been knocked down around 30-40 times and only have like 3 scars to show for it. I was just wondering if anyone has a approximation on this.

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
boy do i wish that was true, the first time i was knocked down i got scarred but now it seems like i cant get scarred no matter what i do.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
you probably have a weapon equipped that prevents scarring

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
have you checked your chest?
my character has a nasty gash on his cheek i hate, but 3 awesome scratches across his chest i love

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
Dagzey - i wish that was the case but ive sold all of those weapons cuz they're worthless

Dracelix - i have only one scar on my chest, one on my back, and one on the cheek..... ive been trying to get scarred on the chest but nothing i do works, i have literally set my controller down for like 20 mins. just to get knocked down in an attempt to get scarred.

Lynne

Reaction score
I never bought a potion so my char has been knocked out loads of times. I have three scars to show for it.

Glyre

Reaction score
I know Molyneux once said something about how people were opposed to scarring...Perhaps they made it so that you can only have a certain amount of scars, and they will all be "aesthetically pleasing?"

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Never been knocked out and never needed potions. But supposedly getting knocked out once is enough to gain a scar though is it really surprising to know we've been lied to?

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
I never got knocked down when I played through, but my boyfriend got knocked down like ten times, and his character just has one scare that I've noticed across his cheek :/
They definitely seem very rare.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
My character has scars everywhere lol and a big gushing wound on his back

Brady

Reaction score
Ive only been knocked out like 3-4 times and I have at least 3 scars

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
fable 2 and 3 just really hate me no matter what i do i still cant seem to get another bloody scar, its really kinda starting to upset me

Yourtey

Reaction score
ive never been knocked out, but my brother has been 6 times i think.. and he has a bunch of scars on his back

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Witness the great abominable power!

Seriously either a glitch or you currently have a weapon equipped that prevents scarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.