• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old can my children get???

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liathxx

How old can my children get???

i have 2 kids and theyre toddlers. will they grow up or stay like that?

O

obay pustulio

Re: How old can my children get???

they stay at 9years old :/
hopefully they will release a exp pack that makes them age to 19 so u can go on killin sprees with them 0.0!!!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I extremely doubt that. Its just one of those minor let downs, just stop stalking your kids and go out and embrace the good, nay amazing points of the game =]

B

bumblsquat

they stay young children. If you look at the age range of Fable 2 npcs you will notice that there are either young children or 30+ age ranges - nothing in between.

B

Balverines Bell

Mine's still a baby, and I'm on the Spire quest, did I do something wrong?

Still finishing up some other quests before I go though, assuming that's the last part of the story. Do the children grow after you complete the main story?

Plus I can't seem to activate the Love Hurts quest either, is this an after game quest aswell? Just wondering. :unsure:

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Balverines Bell;298598 said:
Mine's still a baby, and I'm on the Spire quest, did I do something wrong?

Still finishing up some other quests before I go though, assuming that's the last part of the story. Do the children grow after you complete the main story?

Plus I can't seem to activate the Love Hurts quest either, is this an after game quest aswell? Just wondering. :unsure:

I Think the love hurts quest is unlocked after you complete the spire but I always do that quest after I finish the game

B

Balverines Bell

Dr KillJoy;298630 said:
I Think the love hurts quest is unlocked after you complete the spire but I always do that quest after I finish the game

All the people who've had answered this question have said the same thing, so it must be the case after all.

Thanks!

H

HarleyQuinn218

Fable 3 involves your children.

Cain

Reaction score

I want a DLC that has crazy new Items like hypno cake. I wonder what your children would say if you gave them that.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.