• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how the hell do you get to driftwood and get boxer dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE

Reaction score
i beat the game and its been two days and i cant go to driftwood a friend said it should be a quest but havent got it and also i never got my boxer dog and where the hell is chesty.....this LCE is crap

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
.....this LCE is crap

Or maybe you cannot fully utilize it. I cannot answer your question, as I do not own the game. Possibly visit the Fable 3 Help Section?

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
i beat the game and its been two days and i cant go to driftwood a friend said it should be a quest but havent got it and also i never got my boxer dog and where the hell is chesty.....this LCE is crap
Chesty is in Sunset house. You need to travel to driftwood and do three quest to develop it. The boxer is in the collectors edition, check the gifts rack, try changing the breed at the dog basket.

ViperVenom2U

Reaction score
i got my boxer dog from the hunters lodge try going there you need to do the quest in millfield where you pay a guy 750 to remake the bridge to driftwood

Reaction score
Chesty is in Sunset house. You need to travel to driftwood and do three quest to develop it. The boxer is in the collectors edition, check the gifts rack, try changing the breed at the dog basket.
As he said abive is all correct, but here is the walkthrough on how to get to sunset home.

Go to the cuzeebo at and remember what the statues pozes are, then go to night time were you can make the statues rotate, make them do what they were doing when you recorded, go inside go straight to the bed and deal with chesty, he gives you the house, go to the new door that is open in the room you entered in. first shoot the green orb on the table and open the chest, now go to that door and to a mirror thing, and look in it at the shiny things on the wall, you have to hit those on your side but you cant see them unless you look into the mirror wall. now go in and shoot the green orb to get another hallway, get the new weapon and go to the room with a bed, get the chest and leave out the front door, its now yours.

To get to the region you fast travel to the morning wood fort, and he up in front of it to were you shot mortars, take the right exit on the top of the hill, no keep going threaw the graveyard, (dont turn left), when you reach the trenches area go immediatly left and threw that huge fence, now your there, make shore its daytime before you attemp the cuzeebo. and the demon door gives 1,000,000 gold when you become king or queen.

Arestia

Aerista
Reaction score
To get to Driftwood, you have to complete the Restoration quest. I did mine before I went to Aurora. When I got back it was complete.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've done the restoration quests (I gave that guy investment money to restore the bridge) but nothing has unlocked and I've finished the game. This is on both my good character and evil character, both files have had the main storyline completed.

Lynne

Reaction score
Way to make this more difficult on yourself mate. Anyway go back to the bridge and cross it. The other quests wont start until you go into driftwood on foot.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
When you cross the bridge from the restoration quest, theres a sort of path leading elsewhere on the other side from the bridge. That should take you there. If the bridge isnt built, try sleeping a day or 2 but if youre already king/queen, then I'm not sure why if it hasnt been built.

Status
Not open for further replies.