• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How your kids look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I was just curious if there's different ways your kids will look. I remember seeing someone talking about having kids and them having a top hat or something. Is it where you marry a noble and the kids look like rich kids? I made a villager, married her and my kids just look normal. They almost look like little factory workers..

Reaction score
I was just curious if there's different ways your kids will look. I remember seeing someone talking about having kids and them having a top hat or something. Is it where you marry a noble and the kids look like rich kids? I made a villager, married her and my kids just look normal. They almost look like little factory workers..
It was me about the top hat.

For example take Elise, your child (random skin as in may be black if your white) will have little commoner clothes on, noble's will look like noble's , like my BLACK!! son that came from my noblewomen had a prince suit on(identical to the default prince suit)

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't marry Elise because I saw someone's post about her always having black children, haha. I'm a white guy, my character's white, I don't want little black kids running around. What will Albion think of their king?

So what kind of wife did you have that gave you a top hat kid?

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't marry Elise because I saw someone's post about her always having black children, haha. I'm a white guy, my character's white, I don't want little black kids running around. What will Albion think of their king?

So what kind of wife did you have that gave you a top hat kid?
Elise haha, but she hasnt gave me a black kid yet, the noblewomen in the green dress white wig, gives you it, the one you marry on the quest in brightwall

Status
Not open for further replies.