• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am leaveing

B

blue crow

I am leaveing

Yeah blu left and there is no point for me to stay any longer till she comes back.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: I am leaveing

ahh, dont be like that...stay!

L

LionHeadTex

Woah woah woah...woah woah woah...woah woah..woah woah...woahwhat the hell?

And why is that bro?:lol:

H

HodgePodge

Noooooooooooooooo...This is how it starts! I've seen a dozen other forums die this way, people start to leave for personal reasons, then their friends leave, then those people's friends leave, and eventually I'm the only one left :(

black.

Reaction score

Im staying

B

blue crow

LionHeadTex;114461 said:
Woah woah woah...woah woah woah...woah woah..woah woah...woahwhat the hell?

And why is that bro?:lol:

Sorry but thats classfied info.

black.

Reaction score

^^its because Blu_Pheonix is leaving

L

LionHeadTex

Hey, if Crow wants to leave, let him leave. We can't force him.

Wait one god damn second, i'm LionHeadtex!

Blue Crow, i'm sure Blu wouldn't want you to leave. I guess you guys were deep friends but why should that make you leave? (actually, that might be personal) Stop pulling some Soap Opra ****. Slap yourself if you need to. But bro, you leaving for that is nonsense.

You're a great asset to this forum. And you definitely don't deserve to go. If you leave, be my guest. But really, is it worth it just because one user is leaving for awhile?

Bro if you leave i'm goin' get you like a spider monkey!:sly:

H

HodgePodge

Once again, well said LHT, well said.

B

blue crow

LionHeadTex;114479 said:

Blue Crow, i'm sure Blu wouldn't want you to leave. I guess you guys were deep friends but why should that make you leave? (actually, that might be personal) Stop pulling some Soap Opra ****. Slap yourself if you need to. But bro, you leaving for that is nonsense.

You're a great asset to this forum. And you definitely don't deserve to go. If you leave, be my guest. But really, is it worth it just because one user is leaving for awhile?

What do you mean i dont do anything. I am not a bard or modder or anything important here.

black.

Reaction score

spider monkeys ar bad ***

L

LionHeadTex

blue crow;114481 said:
What do you mean i dont do anything. I am not a bard or modder or anything important here.
What does that say? You don't have to be a bard or a modder to be important on this forum. You just have to appreciate your friends around you, have fun! Because all the other people on the forum might say this and that on the forum..but remember this:

Contributing on the forum isn't making mods or writing poetry, it's having a great time! Having a hell of a time, actually.

Life is too short to do stuff like this. Way too short. But it's longer if you have a good time!

black.

Reaction score

^^dude...where are you getting all this stuff? :)

B

blue crow

Oh and to answer you question. Yes blu is worth it for me to leave till she comes back

H

HodgePodge

Out of that warm fuzzy place that most people have in their heart. I myself am strangely devoid of a place that holds any warmness or fuzziness, so there ya go :p

B

blu phoenix

LionHeadTex;114479 said:

You are sort of right. I don't want him to leave at all:(

L

LionHeadTex

Dark_Master;114484 said:
^^dude...where are you getting all this stuff? :)
A secret device called the brain. Bro, I don't know where it comes from. I think NASA uses it...the astronaughts or some **** like that.:cool:

Alright then, later Blue Crow ;) As long as you're not down in the dumps, be my guest.

black.

Reaction score

:Owhoa, whats a brain??o_O

L

LionHeadTex

Dark_Master;114491 said:
:Owhoa, whats a brain??o_O
I hardly know either, but I do know Blue Crow has one. He just needs to replace the batteries :cool: