• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am scard of the games for the pc

Hiroz41

Reaction score
listen to me think if the games go to pc and it will be exclusively to an epic store would you still buy the game or wait a year when the first year is all that matter to the game and am scared that I need to wit that year I am already waiting for metro exeudos to be on GOG or Steam because what happened to my friend on epic I don't want to even use their luncher I only got to my computer is because my little brothers play forntintei hope it will not be exclusive to their stores

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Anything could happen in the future but we don’t even have full official confirmation of Fable IV yet so wouldn’t worry yet.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
yeah but it's **** store for what it did to my friend about the refunds he made sewers that I will never use it and I won't but the exclusive games are if I want to support the developers need to use so I have a dilemma top developers that o like their need to buy from the **** store that I don't so I need to go back to piracy for this greedy publisher
I hate the idea of it

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
God Epic Games truly is a cancer. They just nabbed Outer Worlds and people really aren’t happy about it. Bad news for Obsidian as some people are actually threatening to boycott the game entirely.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
Yeah I know that's why I am afraid also you can buy the game on windows store for what they did to my friend with their refund policy he passes 7 gates of hell only to get 75 %

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
As I've told my other half plenty of times, if it's on the Epic Games Store then I'm closing the door on it and nabbing it on a deep sale when it inevitably hits Steam/GOG. Tim Sweeney and company can go choke on a fat one in the meantime.

I wouldn't worry about Fable IV being on there though, it's still a 1st party IP from Microsoft and if it'll end up anywhere else besides the Microsoft Store it'll be on Steam.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
As I've told my other half plenty of times, if it's on the Epic Games Store then I'm closing the door on it and nabbing it on a deep sale when it inevitably hits Steam/GOG. Tim Sweeney and company can go choke on a fat one in the meantime.

I wouldn't worry about Fable IV being on there though, it's still a 1st party IP from Microsoft and if it'll end up anywhere else besides the Microsoft Store it'll be on Steam.
yeah but its pain in the as to waiting for it I know because am waiting to metro exodus be in steam to buy it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Heard rumours today of RDR 2 going Epic Store exclusive on PC too (permanently).

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Heard rumours today of RDR 2 going Epic Store exclusive on PC too (permanently).
Pssshhh, I wouldn't bank on it. Rockstar is and always has been about that maximum moolah, long term. Epic has the cash (Fortnite profits are terrifyingly massive), but a permanent exclusive with such a small userbase for a launcher dominated by Fortnite players (YOUTHS!!!) is bad for business and would be really shortsighted of Rockstar. Steam is where the money is long term.

Sigh... you know, thank goodness for the flipside in all this with people like CDPR and GOG. We won't have to worry about any of this for Cyberpunk 2077 and I couldn't be happier. DRM-free, no microtransactions, no exclusivity deals period, and it'll be ready when it's ready. We don't deserve 'em. lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sigh... you know, thank goodness for the flipside in all this with people like CDPR and GOG. We won't have to worry about any of this for Cyberpunk 2077 and I couldn't be happier. DRM-free, no microtransactions, no exclusivity deals period, and it'll be ready when it's ready. We don't deserve 'em. lol

Lets hope that the rumours about financial issues for GoG are being overblown after they reportedly laid off 10% of their staff (they claim they are reorganizing and hiring more than they initially let go). Former employees have said that all isnt great behind the scenes & they have been close to being in the red so hope there isnt much truth behind that.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
Pssshhh, I wouldn't bank on it. Rockstar is and always has been about that maximum moolah, long term. Epic has the cash (Fortnite profits are terrifyingly massive), but a permanent exclusive with such a small userbase for a launcher dominated by Fortnite players (YOUTHS!!!) is bad for business and would be really shortsighted of Rockstar. Steam is where the money is long term.

it was a good luncher I hope it will recover because will buy form them
and steam epic don't give a **** to her customers so **** epic hope it will be on other platforms

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I was wondering how long it would take you to mention CDPR and Cyberpunk. I swear sometimes it feels like there’s 3 people in our relationship because of how often you talk about them. :lol:

Hiroz41

Reaction score
even if he didn't mention them I would them a good company not like the others I hope the game will be worth