• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am sooo mad at what just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i just arrived at my castle from exploring, my son walks up and says, "dad, I know it isn't good to steal but its the only way i can get anything to eat". I got so mad seein as i am the richest person in history.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
yeah well I can't even get my family to live in the castle..

Prince Louis

Reaction score
it won't give me the option of moving my family there...D:

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
then you must kill thy family

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Just confirmed, you can move your family out of an established house and into the Bowerstone Castle.

Prince Louis

Reaction score
o_O

Ahem?

HIM? I am of the female kind.

Prince Louis

Reaction score
Lol its all good. Its to be expected. Prince Louis is a character i made. And my picture is my favourite villain Hannibal Lecter :3

Eric

Reaction score
So i just arrived at my castle from exploring, my son walks up and says, "dad, I know it isn't good to steal but its the only way i can get anything to eat". I got so mad seein as i am the richest person in history.

I lol'd!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Lol its all good. Its to be expected. Prince Louis is a character i made. And my picture is my favourite villain Hannibal Lecter :3
Strange you choose the crappiest interpretation then. Why not Hopkins, the true Lecter?

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score

Well it's awfully hard for a small child to eat when his father is never there for him. Try exploring less and being a better father to him!

Reaction score
Well it's awfully hard for a small child to eat when his father is never there for him. Try exploring less and being a better father to him!
I can't feed him if i am there! He is the richest kid in the world, all he need do is go down to the kitchen.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
I can't feed him if i am there! He is the richest kid in the world, all he need do is go down to the kitchen.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's completely out-of-context situations like that that damage a game's immersiveness. How hard would it be from a programming standpoint to prevent a rich player's kid from saying poor kid lines?

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's completely out-of-context situations like that that damage a game's immersiveness. How hard would it be from a programming standpoint to prevent a rich player's kid from saying poor kid lines?
And also looking poor, he has these raged clothes and a badass black top hat

Status
Not open for further replies.