• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i can't kill maze?!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
i can't kill maze?!

in the modded game i started,maze is absolutely INVINCIBLE,i cannot hurt him in any way,i tried spells,bows,even my mighty stick of doom.(no tsuyu,not the one in my pants:lol:)so i'm stuck at hook coast while we wail away at eachother,doing NO damage at all.

help!!!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: i can't kill maze?!

What mods are you using?

A

Autofire

I'm not sure.. I might be completely wrong, but do only flourish attacks hurt him? Maybe that's the problem? Or did flourishing not hurt him too?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

flourishing just bounces right off.and arsey,just some simple ones,my fists kil lanyone in one hit,same as with all my weapons.(i have all the weps in the game,yes,i have some free time =D)i have 24 wep augs,all experience,bowerstone north and the slums have no weapon mods,and my will(good) **** and gloves have as much armor and +good and +attractiveness as possible.

D

driftking7050

is he glowing blue? if so he has physical shield on and cant be hurt.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Colton;170265 said:
flourishing just bounces right off.and arsey,just some simple ones,my fists kil lanyone in one hit,same as with all my weapons.(i have all the weps in the game,yes,i have some free time =D)i have 24 wep augs,all experience,bowerstone north and the slums have no weapon mods,and my will(good) **** and gloves have as much armor and +good and +attractiveness as possible.

Try taking off one hit kills. That might be messing around with the special enemies.

driftking7050;170456 said:
is he glowing blue? if so he has physical shield on and cant be hurt.

Good point.

G

games master2

if maze was reall invincible job would be working for him rather than vice versa

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You have to WAIT and avoid him until his physical shield turns off. And bring some health potions. Really.