• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I-Doser - Doing Drugs Through Sound

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
The real question is: did you finish? DID IT LIVE UP TO ITS NAME!?

I just don't get the appeal, really. If I wanted to orgasm I'd jack off. Why would I listen to some strange audio file? :|

I got bored of waiting, so I just went off and beat my meat to finish it off. Although, it was actually working surprisingly well. Just too freakin' slow, and sitting there was boring.

Whether or not it actually gets the job done is up for debate. I couldn't sit through so much of that just waiting.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
The real question is: did you finish? DID IT LIVE UP TO ITS NAME!?

I just don't get the appeal, really. If I wanted to orgasm I'd jack off. Why would I listen to some strange audio file? :|

I guess you could use headphones. That way, if you're in a boring situation, you can whip them out orgasm to your hearts content. The alternative is to stand up in the middle of some boring meeting and start wanking furiously.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I guess you could use headphones. That way, if you're in a boring situation, you can whip them out orgasm to your hearts content. The alternative is to stand up in the middle of some boring meeting and start wanking furiously.

Attempting to orgasm at all during a meeting would really speak to someones character.

"Jerry, any insights to give?"
"Hang on, I'm coming."
"Excuse me?"
"*Begins to spasm uncontrollably*"
"Someone call a doctor! D:"
"Ok, that was good. I'm sorry, what was the question?"

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Attempting to orgasm at all during a meeting would really speak to someones character.

"Jerry, any insights to give?"
"Hang on, I'm coming."
"Excuse me?"
"*Begins to spasm uncontrollably*"
"Someone call a doctor! D:"
"Ok, that was good. I'm sorry, what was the question?"

Hahaha, well that is true. I guess you could take out the headphones just before actually jacking off.