• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel like Fable: The Journey was more suited for mobile.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
When you see games like infinity blade 1 and 2 on ipad and mobile devices, I feel like the scheme of Fable The Journey would have perfectly fit the ipad, tablet or even phones with a strong processor. Am I the only one who thinks that?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I can see what you mean, yeah. If there were a tablet out there that could actually run it I might find the game more appealing. Touch screen control would feel more enjoyable to me than the motion control.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Has Lionhead ever done mobile games, ever? If so, yeah, I can see there being an Android/AppStore version. Otherwise... I dunno.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Did they not have an app/game before the launch of fable 3 - that allowed you to fight for territory which gained you money you could transfer into fable 3? (think thats how it worked - i have a symbian o/s and it wasnt compatible :( )

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Did they not have an app/game before the launch of fable 3 - that allowed you to fight for territory which gained you money you could transfer into fable 3? (think thats how it worked - i have a symbian o/s and it wasnt compatible :( )

It was called Kingmaker I believe.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Yeh that was it, so they've had some, albeit small, experience with phone apps - it says symbian compatible but I couldnt get it on my Satio lol