• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just want to take a minute to introduce myself to the fable community

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
WHAT WILL WE DO? Do we have to get back to earning likes?? That would mean I have to... *gulp* - put effort into constructive posts... Dammit.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
perhaps this will help change your mind?

000h2bb7

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I will not be coming back to this forum and I apologize for liking so many peoples post. I am glad that i helped so many people through this site but i will not return because i keep getting random xbox invites and i feel like if you want to like anyones reply , you should have the freedom to do so. I have family members that died in wars to give us the right to like what you want and the freedom to do so and if they were so willing to die for freedom the least that i can do is express it. I won't be back so it doesn't matter if you reply because i wont get it. CD.
I lost it at this part...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Sooo..for one you're main reason it seems for leaving is because you're getting too many Xbox invites? So ignore them? It's seriously not that hard. As for everything else you said. I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously? Just because you were asked to "tone" down how many likes you like.

You say you have the right to "like" the things you want. Can you honestly tell me you really "liked" everything that you clicked that button for? Either way, It's your choice to leave, and it won't make that much of a difference to me or anyone else here. The world will move on without you.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
I miss everything when I'm pregnant :(
Poor Angel. This little post made me so paranoid, had to ask if I liked to many. I only like the posts I really like, and there have been a few. Turns out, I'm fine. ^_^ Or am I?:'(

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Poor Angel. This little post made me so paranoid, had to ask if I liked to many. I only like the posts I really like, and there have been a few. Turns out, I'm fine. ^_^ Or am I?:'(

Yes, you're fine. The problem with Cloakd Draggon was that he was giving a Like to literaly every single post on the forums for no absolute reason, then he did the ragequit when asked to tone it down a bit.

This really isn't a big deal so there's no point worrying yourself over nothing.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Yes, you're fine. The problem with Cloakd Draggon was that he was giving a Like to literaly every single post on the forums for no absolute reason, then he did the ragequit when asked to tone it down a bit.

This really isn't a big deal so there's no point worrying yourself over nothing.
And he wasted a whole Last Person To Reply Wins win! Someone else could have gotten it, but he just left! Tch...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're leaving, and I have family members who fought in wars too but I don't think freedoms and rights are really going to affect what you can/cannot do on the internet... thus it being the internet.