• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just want to take a minute to introduce myself to the fable community

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I will not be coming back to this forum and I apologize for liking so many peoples post. I am glad that i helped so many people through this site but i will not return because i keep getting random xbox invites and i feel like if you want to like anyones reply , you should have the freedom to do so. I have family members that died in wars to give us the right to like what you want and the freedom to do so and if they were so willing to die for freedom the least that i can do is express it. I won't be back so it doesn't matter if you reply because i wont get it. CD.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh we know you very well, good sir. It's good though to see new activity and personalities on the boards, and the more friendly help exchanged throughout the community the better. Welcome to the forums CD.

Azer249

Reaction score
You are very welcome Gikoku. Thank you for being so nice. I once asked "How can i become a staff member" before i read the rules because i thought that maybe i could help but now i realize that i don't need to be staff to help here. I just enjoy being here and will post any questionable stuff under pub games. Thank you Gikoku for your kindness kind sir.

Dont worry OP i will welcome you <3. Although one thing to stay clear of is that Gikoku, you may think hes a sir but hes a Maam Hungry for Asians. True story. Welcome anyways ;)

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You're the guy who's making all the random threads. Whoop.

Welcome, and have fun. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Belated welcome but welcome none the less. ^_^

Azer249

Reaction score
Is there anyone up to making me a sig that has my gt on the top and a fire breathing draggon that moved as it spit fire across the screen? If not then what about a awesome draggon sig? If someone could do it for me i would be totally appreciated. Thank you:D
Dark Drakan: I Thank you for the belated welcoming. I realized i didn't properly introduce myself. Better late than never. Lol:D

Post in a thread about the art here . I might do one sometime for you. :)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
clearly you've played fable, and are quite the fan! welcome to the forums. as someone who occasionally enjoys one of peter molyneux's digital children you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and also admit your love for helping people. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Jolly good although it might be a tad tuff to receive anything on fable 3, as I don't own any fable merchandise, yes none.... what so ever.... And I'm on a fable forum! :w00t: *talks to his shadow and smeers own poo on the wall*

I'm not crazy :shifty: anywho enjoy the site.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I will not be coming back to this forum and I apologize for liking so many peoples post. I am glad that i helped so many people through this site but i will not return because i keep getting random xbox invites and i feel like if you want to like anyones reply , you should have the freedom to do so. I have family members that died in wars to give us the right to like what you want and the freedom to do so and if they were so willing to die for freedom the least that i can do is express it. I won't be back so it doesn't matter if you reply because i wont get it. CD.

So you're doing all this and leaving because I asked you to tone down on the use of the Like button? Don't you think that's a bit dramatic and maybe even immature, CLOAKD?

Nobody here is censoring you, nor refusing your right to do what you want here.. You're still allowed to like people's posts here like anyone else, just do it respectably that's all. There was no need for you to go and pull all this, you could have simply responded to the PM rather than taking this truly unnecessary approach.

You tell me you respect me and that I'm such a great guy, but then you turn around in this thread and speak in exaggeration as if I'm chaining down your freedom (really, wtf?)... I feel as if you're just trying to insult my intelligence.

You know, I really don't know what else to say.. But I am disappointed because I thought you made some good contributions to the site. I can't stop you and I'm not going to, but perhaps you'll one day realize that what you assumed I was doing was completely misunderstood on your part and that you're simply overreacting.