• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need money, please help :-/

KittyGurl420

Reaction score
I need to raise 6.5 million...I am really poor and didn't buy properties like I should have earlier in the game....My xbox gamer tag is KittyGurl420

Samantha

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
how much do u need as i only got 3mill HammerDyer is my gamer tag

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
If you have a spare controller you can do the infinite gold glitch.
Just reply if you want me to put up how to do it.

KittyGurl420

Reaction score
If you have a spare controller you can do the infinite gold glitch.
Just reply if you want me to put up how to do it.

Any help will be appreciated....I just started Fable 3 a few days ago and I've only been playing xbox since Feb 2012...I guess I'm still a newbie.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I'll put the method up then. 1. Load the game that you want to have the money in. 2. Activate the other controller and bring player two into the game. 3. As Player 1, walk up to Player 2 and press the Left Bumper (LB), this will take you to the gift selection area. 4. Go to the gold bag in the corner of the room and deposit as much money as you want, 100,000 is the maximum and is recommended if you have it. 5. Have Player 1 leave the sanctuary. 6. As Player 2, press Start and go to the Gift Pedestal in the Sanctuary. 7. (Xbox 360) Press A on the pedestal once, then press X to reject it. (PS3, Press X on the pedestal once then press Square.) 8. Walk to the gear-looking menu on the other side of the sanctuary. (Where you select load game, save game, etc.) 9. Use the menu and press the quit button. 10. Once you are Player 1 again, press start on Player 2's controller to bring them back. 11. Go to the sanctuary as Player 2 and the gift will be there again. 12. If you check Player 1's Sanctuary the gift will be there as well, accept it. 13. Repeat steps 7-12 and you can get all the money you need very quickly. There is a variation on this which allows you to get gold even faster, but it is a little less stable, so I recommend just using this one.

KittyGurl420

Reaction score
I tried it but I only ended up getting my own money back...I followed all instructions lol

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Also, I'm not sure if it has been patched, sorry. I don't go online with my console.
If you did want to do it, you could always remove whatever patch there may be, then get it back once you've done the glitch.

Maxx Out

Reaction score
It makes me restart the game when I try this

KittyGurl420

Reaction score
delete the patch and you have to be offline to do it...after my extra co-op partner acquired enough gold THEN I got back online and downloaded the updates etc but i could still gift all the gold (20 something million) to my original hero no prob....it took me a cpl tries b4 I got it right...hope I helped.