• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I pray for you, America.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
And to a lesser extend the rest of the world, myself included. The next four years you either get Obama, who's dhimmitude is even greater than our European politicians. Praises Islam whenever he can, and bows to the Islamic world like a friggin' servant. No wonder people suspect he is a Muslim.

Or you get the guy with the magic Christian underwear who's vice president came out and said it isn't rape if you get pregnant because the female body has a magical anti-rape system built in. Sure, he got reprimanded by his peers but you know that they all share these beliefs; he was just dumb enough to let it slip.

What will it take for an Atheist president? *sigh*

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
At least they are fools on their own merit; not because their heads are up in the clouds. An atheist who is stupid is so because of himself. A Christian or Muslim who acts stupid is most certainly doing so because of their religion.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Of course. You don't need to look far or wide for evidence to support my statement. This idiocy about anti-rape defence in the female body is most certainly rooted in Christianity's hatred for abortion, because it is nothing but an excuse to try and force rape victims to keep their rape babies all because God apparently defecates in rage whenever an abortion is performed.

EDIT: I feel I should elaborate on my original point: When someone who is not religious acts stupid, we just laugh at him. There is no way a stupid person would be able to become president of the US of A. However, if you have people like Mitt Romney and his crew who are acting stupid because their religion teaches them stupid things, the general public doesn't bat an eye at them. Heck, they probably get support because of their stupidity from other religious idiots.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
While religious people have their heads in the clouds (a very small, but very vocal) minority of Atheist have them up their own asses. I still feel we (yes, I say "we" because it ultimately effects me as a Swede as well) could do without a president that wears magic underwear and believes in medieval pseudo-science when it comes to rape.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Tsuyu, I suggest you watch some "Bill O'Reilly vs ..." videos on Youtube; you should dig them.

I personally recommend "Bill O'Reilly SCARED by Richard Dawkins" and "Michael Moore vs Bill O'Reilly". Those are great.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Dude. Tsuyu. Homeslice. My man. I ain't gonna argue with you. Cause I like you. And you're my friend. In an only-online kinda way.

But A) I disagree with almost every word you've typed in this thread.

B) Dude. You're in the wrong board. I mean, really, you're in the wrong board. This is just... really, really disappointing for me. I thought you were better than this. I really did. :(

EDIT: I'm sorry, I gotta point this out. The dude who was talking about how women magically don't get raped when pregnant was a legislator (candidate) from Missouri. I can't remember if he was a federal congressman or a state legislator, but either way, that ****'s on Missouri.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Aaaaw... but I'm in the mood for it. You do your thing, please. If magic man isn't Mitt's vice prez I apologize as Swedish media reporting on it painted the picture like so.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Mittens Rommel and all-powerful mormonism war machine or Brock Obummer and the never-ending welfare machine?

SO MANY CHOICES, CAN'T DECIDE.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You can always vote for a third party candidate.

omglolyeahritethaysgunawork

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Aaaaw... but I'm in the mood for it. You do your thing, please. If magic man isn't Mitt's vice prez I apologize as Swedish media reporting on it painted the picture like so.

Dude's name is Akin and he's from Missouri. The VP candidate is Ryan. Paul Ryan. I know almost nothing beyond his name.

And I'm afraid I realllly don't want to get into the argument. Like really, really really, really, because I can already see that we have what you might term "irreconcilable differences." Like, in every way. Like, five minutes from now we're both calling the other Hitler.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Is it the Obama being a spineless dhimmi-part...?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Why cant we all just get along!?

Im kidding, that'd be boring if we did.. I think its pretty pathetic that we still class/stereotype people for their religious beliefs, also skin colour and hobbies (e.g music genre, sports, vidja gamez).. It is pretty f*cking stupid, how are we ever meant to move forward if we still have people like that (and yes, majority of the world is probably still like that).. But thats from a different perspective..

What I care about, is hardly anything, to relate to this issue, I honestly dont give a sh*t, maybe if I lived in America, maybe I would, but I doubt it.. Everyone is just as bad as each other, whats the point in believing in humanity when people dont treat people nicely anymore.

Why cant it just all ennnnnnnndddd! Haha..

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
The saddest part about stereotypes is that they are true in a lot of cases. If they weren't, they wouldn't exist.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
This thread makes me sad. :(

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
The saddest part about stereotypes is that they are true in a lot of cases. If they weren't, they wouldn't exist.
Very true, but I guess its about how people go about stereotypes..

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
I think it's likely that we have already had an athiest president, but they just would not admit it in public. And with good reason. Athiests are almost (and sometimes litterally are) demonized by most of the thiest population.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Is it the Obama being a spineless dhimmi-part...?

I reviewed. I literally did not agree with one word you typed. Literally. I mean, obviously, the dumbass Missourian (is that a word?) is a dumbass, but you didn't say that. You just misattributed his beliefs to someone else and then said that all Republicans (well, you said all his "peers," thereby implying something much broader than "Republicans," but I'll limit it for you) agreed with him.

And it only makes it worse that you're an outsider dissing Americans. Without really understanding.

This thread makes me sad. :(

At least it's in the right section now.

EDIT:

Athiests are almost (and sometimes litterally are) demonized by most of the thiest population.

And dude, WTF?

I mean, really, WTF?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh please. You've got to admit that the backlash from other Republicans like Mitt Romney was at least partly because they don't really want their own warped views on abortion and rape being in the spotlight, especially an election year. They might not agree with him, but the Republican stance on abortion is still batshit crazy, albeit a grade lower. Then they might think he is a friggin' dumbass on a personal level for holding those particular views, in addition.

I am also got a greater insight into American politics than you think. The reason why I confused the two was because Paul Ryan was behind a bill that shows his view on the issue which he (and his overlord Romney) might not want to get any more publicity after this guy ran his mouth like he did.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
What's wrong with Obama?
I dont really pay attention to what happens over in the states, but it doesn't seem like he has been that bad..