• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think i just fell in love....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just downloaded the Industrial Knight outfit and i freckin love it, it makes me look like a freakin beast! its awsome ^_^

What do you guys think ?

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
Is it actually available for download now?

Iceman2021

Reaction score
I remember thinking it looked like one of those old fashioned diving suits when I first saw it...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i like it, but its quite big and clunky, and doesnt match many outfits, and dyes arent very good on it.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Well of course you do, you haven't ever fantasized about being a steampunk cyborg.

I bought it earlier today. I like it, although it doesn't really go with any weapons, melee or guns, and it's not exactly a 'wizardy' kind of outfit so it doesn't look terribly great with spells. I'm probably not even going to wear it, but it IS cool.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Yeah my evil character looks beefy as, I dyed everything on it white and removed the helmet ^_^

I think its pretty snazzy.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Well of course you do, you haven't ever fantasized about being a steampunk cyborg.

I bought it earlier today. I like it, although it doesn't really go with any weapons, melee or guns, and it's not exactly a 'wizardy' kind of outfit so it doesn't look terribly great with spells. I'm probably not even going to wear it, but it IS cool.
Say that to my sweet ass fully augmented Inquisitor.

Kahindes

Reaction score
Wow, I'll have to check for this DLC when I get home. I think it looks pretty cool. Looks a tad futuristic for a Fable game, but that seems to be the way that they are heading anyway. One of my hammers would look rather awesome with this costume.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Speaking of looking like diver's suits. . . BIOSHOCK ANYONE?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.