• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Idea for next DLC / Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bumblsquat

Idea for next DLC / Fable III

I would like to see an ability to set your dog on someone. An attack dog, like when you get him to level 5, you can command him to attack a hi-lighted enemy, maybe a new dog expression available on the D pad when you are in combat. It makes sense to use you buddy in more than a sniffy,diggy pet role.

I would also like to see physical changes in the dogs personality. I.e the more evil you get, the more evil your dog gets. I'm not talking about darkened fur and red eyes, I mean change in demeanor, their interaction with towns people. Barking at kids, snarling at old people etc...
Your thoughts?^_^

I

ImortalKnife

Re: Idea for next DLC / Fable III

That sounds like it would be pretty cool. I would like to see them do more with the will system and give us some really creative spells and that kind of stuff.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I don't think that there will be another dog in Fable 3 :( Maybe possible in the DLC, but Fable 3 I dunno. Cat? Parrot? Hamster? Llama? Yeah, that would be cool...

I

iNsAnItYY

That's a really good idea. If not the combat, then the change in the dog's personality is a must. When if the dog is pure? People pet my dog, but I don't think that's enough.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

your dog becomeing nasty when evil would be great. I hate being evil because everyone hates you and therefore kicks your dog. and the poor thing just has to take it. so something needs to change. the dog either needs a no-bull**** addtude, or the AI in the game needs to inprove. ie, if one guy kicks my dog and an instant later his head is rolling on the pub floor, people should quickly catch on that kicking my dog is the stupidest thing they could ever possibly do. yeah, I take this game way to seriously. if an NPC kicks my dog, they die right then right there. no exceptions. I dont care if its when Im surrounded by guards, witnesses, and my wife. messing with my dog only ends one way.

but the dog cant go about attacking things at will, that would be agrivating. you should be able to send your dog on someone, and the dog should have a nasty additude that detures villagers from comeing anywere near it in the first place.

I

ImortalKnife

TJ Griffin;297474 said:
your dog becomeing nasty when evil would be great. I hate being evil because everyone hates you and therefore kicks your dog. and the poor thing just has to take it. so something needs to change. the dog either needs a no-bull**** addtude, or the AI in the game needs to inprove. ie, if one guy kicks my dog and an instant later his head is rolling on the pub floor, people should quickly catch on that kicking my dog is the stupidest thing they could ever possibly do. yeah, I take this game way to seriously. if an NPC kicks my dog, they die right then right there. no exceptions. I dont care if its when Im surrounded by guards, witnesses, and my wife. messing with my dog only ends one way.

but the dog cant go about attacking things at will, that would be agrivating. you should be able to send your dog on someone, and the dog should have a nasty additude that detures villagers from comeing anywere near it in the first place.
That is pretty awesome and hilarious at the same time. Good stuff.

A

AFable2Fan

TJ Griffin;297474 said:

Nice TJ:p, I too wish t oimprove my dogs AI, he hasnt helped me in combat the least bit and I want to see him bring me a Bandits severved arm or leg.:D

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Fricken fable 3 threads!!!!!!

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

i dont want a dog in fable 3 or a new DLC

i wanna a god damn werewolf or sumthing!!
come on seriously? a dog against a banshee and a legion of hollow men? what chance is the dog gunna have? yeh it may p*** on the banshee but thatll just get the buggers rags wet.

infact screw the werewold idea
how about a nice T-Rex? that way it might stand a better chance when its faced with half of wraithmarsh.

you get the piont i want something a bit better than a pooch.

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score

what about the rabbit off monty pythons holy grail that would be neat or a friendly pocket fairy or something completely bizzare that you dont see in most games for example an rhino that you can also ride as well as get it to step on peoples heads.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

a rhino?
haha and yeh the rabbit from monty python would be aacceee

H

Hexen_Harlot

James Butts;297793 said:
Fricken fable 3 threads!!!!!!

It's technically a DLC thread, which is why I haven't been on the rage yet lol

tillyferrari

Reaction score

TJ Griffin;297474 said:

I haven't been Evil yet; so I didn't know that NPC's kicked our Dogs :O; but if I saw anyone kicking my Dog it would be Instant Death for them !!
We could have a Pack of Dogs/Wolves so that we could Flank Enemies :);
But I would certainly like to see the the Water/Ocean developed in Fable 3; and if it were possible; how about this as an Enemy :'(;

seaserpent.jpg

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hm, I had a salesman kick my dog for no reason. You don't have to play evil for someone to kick your dog.:( I so wanted to kill him, but I let it slide.

Y

YaaaHBiiiaaatcH

Balverine/Wherewolf idea FuCCn B/a

Thad Be FuCCn amazing...Whether Be DLc or Fable 3

LoL

:cool:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

tillyferrari;298132 said:
I haven't been Evil yet; so I didn't know that NPC's kicked our Dogs :O; but if I saw anyone kicking my Dog it would be Instant Death for them !!
We could have a Pack of Dogs/Wolves so that we could Flank Enemies :);
But I would certainly like to see the the Water/Ocean developed in Fable 3; and if it were possible; how about this as an Enemy :'(;

seaserpent.jpg

Omg, with every picture of sea monsters I hate water moreo_O That is... huge. I WANNA GO HOME!!!! Please our animal in Fable 3 = Llama.

F

Fabletastic

I say they should do somthing like this. Where you do certain expressions and your dogs personality will change. You can go into a combat expression where you're dog will be very hostile and attack enemies more. A... Searching (I guess) Expression where your dog will sniff up extra things in a larger radius. A Passive expression so your dog will just follow and not attack enemies. I could think of a few more but lets leave it to imaginations ;p

Andurial

Reaction score
I would like to see new skins for your Queen/King and kids. I'm tired of having Eloise prance around like a servant. As long as I'm going down this path. Perhaps a series of quests that require making decisions form the throne with your Queen/King like you did in the main story line.

I'm sure something involving the tattered spire will show up later. It's still visible in the game after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.