• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you finished the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redrum010

If you finished the game....

What did you think? I thought it was fun, but just too many damn bugs!

A

Anthony

Re: If you finished the game....

I came across no bugs. But once you finish the game it isnt the finish there is loads more to do :)

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i loved it, couldve expanded a bit more on lucien though

Twilight

Reaction score

Anthony;226770 said:
I came across no bugs. But once you finish the game it isnt the finish there is loads more to do :)

Agreed

A

Anthony

They could of expanded Lucien's fight.

T

Toeler

Lucien's fight was the most rediculous final boss fight of any game in all of history! Seriously, it got me so ****ed off that on the second time I got to it I got bored and spent 5 mins running around on that tiny platform before I charged a full inferno at him. The game full stop was way too easy, there should be different difficulties or something because if you finish a game without coming near death there is something wrong.

A

ArrowMunda

Pretty good, just too many bugs, main ending was crappy and the main game overall was way too easy.
Some of the side quests were good - if they dont bug out :(

C

c0rrupth3r0

lol i love how easy he is n then after tht either u shoot him n he dies or u can sit thru 10 minutes of dialogue and have reaver say oh sorry u wanted 2 kill him? he never shut up! tht was funny...storys pretty good but peter molynex or however u spell is name is full of crap! he told game informer itd take 12 hours to beat the game without doing any side quest it takes MAYBE 6 if ur slow but then again...molynex will always b full of it in mi book...WAY improved from fable I tho nothing 2 do after u beat fable I. =]

A

Anthony

Toeler;227122 said:
Lucien's fight was the most rediculous final boss fight of any game in all of history! Seriously, it got me so ****ed off that on the second time I got to it I got bored and spent 5 mins running around on that tiny platform before I charged a full inferno at him. The game full stop was way too easy, there should be different difficulties or something because if you finish a game without coming near death there is something wrong.

It wasnt supposed to be a boss fight. One shot killed him :p

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

i was crying when i finished the game :'( he killed my dog!! i was so happy putting that bullet into his head! Pm did a fan - ****ign -tastic job on the dog i love that thing so much :p

B

BlindCherry

I personally think this game was great,agreed that it was easy, and short. But put aside from the lacking ending, and the poor difficulty, it was an overall great game, the story was fun and immerseive, character control was overall good. and the choice throughout your playing is still even now, great, I've ran through this game once, being as evil as possiable now going though it as good as possiable, and i noticed that, new side quests are popping up, and ones that i'd never seen. so honestly, 3 or 4 times through the game, i think your gonna see at least something new each time.

Theres the aspect that if you choose the girl as your hero ((i did)) and your as evil as can be, i'd sleep with the men ((protect wise - no STD's for me :) )) and then shoot their head off with my red dragon ((my perfered weapon))

i mean there's endless things to do, wiether it be left over quests, or even just killing the gorgoyles and finding all the silver keys, or even jsut getting achivements, this game is a great buy and lives up to the frist one, if not better.

If anyone wants to add me VIA xbox live, my gamer tag is: BlindCherry, don't be afird to hit me up :) and if any of those who want to team up and goof around i'm avaible, ALSO i hope theres some gears fans out there, cuase im gettin gears 2 so all those gears fans better hit me up as well ;).

A

Angelo Credo

While I agree that the "fight" with Lucien is anti-climactic, he's a regular, run of the mill human, what did you expect?

I personally liked the game, fast paced action, plenty of room for your own roleplaying in game, what with being able to buy absolutely everything, and having a massive degree of character customisation.

I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed the combat, and most of all, I enjoyed the company of that dog, you just get attached so easily.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i want to kill rever. yes, it just so happens that i DID what to kill him.

as far as the story goes, i loved it. i would have liked to at least FIGHT lucien though. but the game overall was fantastic. PM did an amazing job. the gameplay time doesnt bother me, i prefer quality of quantity any day. didnt find many bugs though. just your standard video game visual sneezes.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Angelo Credo;227332 said:
I enjoyed the story, I enjoyed the combat, and most of all, I enjoyed the company of that dog, you just get attached so easily.

Truer words were never spoken :'(

A

AltairZero

I thought the story was short as hell, and they need to expand it. It took me LESS time to beat the 2nd game than it did the first. Hopefully they'll release more, 'cause it's amazingly short.

X

xWOLF7

I just can't wait for an expansion or something because I thought the story line way way to short.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

if theres an expantion theyd have to have no dig spots for people who gave up there doggy those bastards!

I

Indypunk

Lots of bugs, but still very fun. I'm still playing on my first hero. :p

S

SgtNewbpuncher

On my second char, i picked "the needs of many" just for the achievement points. Then, when i got out of the spire, i just hoped for my dog to come running to me, like the first time i came back, when he didn´t, i was close to crying. I won´t play that char again. It will be like half the game is missing. *sobs*
P.S not that *sobbing* Hammer does. Alot more manly *sobbing* FYI
D.S

R

roaringhedgehog

just one word....

short

nah very nice game but very short i bough sat dinner time and finished it monday morning 2 days play to do the story and up to now 5 days play and have done just about all i want to do other than go back and mary lady grey ;p .. did teh quest needed better ring she vanaished and never seen her since <.<

would like to have seen a more longer game also larger /more free roaming, possibly a better co-op version/world where you can actually see thier char an maybe some co-op missions to compliment that side of the game (*cough stupid hero doll quests for example*)

as for all these bugs/glitches people keep moaning about i have atm 145,747 seconds lol game time played and have yet to really find anything more annoying/glitchy than random stock in stores, not putting weapons away after use and the fact i keep killing people in towns because i press the will button while spamming menus to exit them<.< lol....

the overall game imo seams very much like assassins creed in its life span/compleation time, short lived 40 pounds sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.