• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'll end up buying this new fable game ....

THE_HERO

Reaction score
But I highly doubt it will be as fun as what a finished Fable Legends project would have been. By far, Legends is my favorite xbox game Of All Time, even up against the main trilogy of games. Fable 2022 will most likely be game that I pick up & play, beat it, and never think about it again. If it's not on par with Fable 1 or 2 then it's not worth my time at all.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I genuinely don't know how I feel about this new game yet. I am excited for it, but I wonder whether I am too hung up on the original three titles to accept a new one from a different set of people altogether.

Still getting it asap though...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Naysayers were part of the reasons Fable Legends got cancelled so I’d say that giving the new developers a chance and keeping an open mind is the best way to go. I loved Fable Legends a lot so I gotta hope the game they decided to make instead is a good one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I don't think it makes sense to decide how we feel about the new game yet. We know virtually nothing about it. That being said, I definitely agree with keeping an open mind. No reason for pessimism at this stage.