• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Back!

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
HOOOLY crap, this site is still going strong! Anyways, I'm Tiamatria, I joined back in '09 and I was thinking of getting back into Fable. A lotta stuff has changed in four years and I'm glad to see that this community is still going. Anxious to see how far Fable modding has come. Anyone out there remember me?

It's kinda weird, seeing some of my posts from when I was 14 and a freshman in HS, where now I'm 18 and about to be a freshman in college... damn I was a sap back then.

Anyways, thanks for reading and hope to see you all on the forums!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Sadly I dont know who you are, but I was pretty regular when it was in the '09 of times.. But anyway, make yourself comfy! The place is still filled with insane people.

You know what, im going to give you your first like, I will forever be in your heart.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice to have you back & see older members flocking back here after the announcement.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I like your username because it makes me think of an alcoholic beverage. I'm from a different time, but welcome nonetheless. :)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I don't recall you but I wasn't active until about 2010 onwards, anyway welcome to the site. :)

And yeah I think alot of people will call you tia maria :p

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
HALLO... I believe you were active while I was away from the site and weren't when I came back. Anyhow, glad to see more members active again.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
Sadly I dont know who you are, but I was pretty regular when it was in the '09 of times.. But anyway, make yourself comfy! The place is still filled with insane people.

You know what, im going to give you your first like, I will forever be in your heart.
SCR, I remember you quite well. I think I still have some old inbox messages from you... lol.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
SCR, I remember you quite well. I think I still have some old inbox messages from you... lol.
I think its just your name I dont remember.. Ill just my old messages! To the bat-box.. Didldidldilaaa daaa!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Welcome (back)! Like your name-- reference to the Ancient Near East goddess?

Also, you're my little sister's age. Congrats on graduating.

Want to join the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary?

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
Hey Walker - yes indeed it is!

I'll have to hold off on that offer for now, but thanks though!

So, is it just me or can I not find the mods section on this site anymore? I really liked using PE instead of FTLCM because everyone here seemed much more friendly. :>

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Welcome back. :)

So, is it just me or can I not find the mods section on this site anymore? I really liked using PE instead of FTLCM because everyone here seemed much more friendly. :>
It's a subforum now.
http://projectego.net/community/forums/f17/

FableTLCMod has gone through several changes in your time away and the community is vastly different now. Not that you're obligated to, but I'd encourage you to give them a chance.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I'm most certainly calling you Tia Maria. But hey there!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Welcome back.
It could be that you mostly used the Fable and mod sections, which I rarely visited after TLC hype was mostly over, that I don't remember you.