• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm REALLY Happy Tonight

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Tonight has been a damn good night, and I just feel like sharing it with people. My asshole roommate just officially moved out! I won't bore you all with the reasons why we no longer get along (unless you actually want to hear them), but he's sort of a dick, and I'm so excited to be rid of him! A long time friend of mine is moving in here to take his place the day after tomorrow, but tomorrow, I'll have the whole apartment to myself (well, along with my new kitten). Oh, and my old roommate (feels so good to call him my old roommate) left a bunch of stuff here. He even said that he got everything out of the apartment that he wanted, so he's not coming back for any of it. I have a bunch of extra dishes, silverware, cleaning supplies, cooking supplies, coat hangers, food, and some other miscellaneous things. It's pretty awesome. And I'm eating that ****er's bacon tomorrow morning!

Reaction score
Good, it's good that your happy about it, better than so many of the negative whiner threads that litter the internet. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I want to know what he did that was so bad you would steal his bacon... never steal a mans bacon... :|

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Been there, can relate. Many congratulations, celebration is in order. I propose we burn the useless and worthless crap on a pyre, distribute the good stuff, and get drunk.

I want to know what he did that was so bad you would steal his bacon... never steal a mans bacon... :|
But Drakan, he left it in the fridge. He didn't want the bacon.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Then it is obviously some sort of trap.

Never toss a man's salad or steal his bacon, bro.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I knew it was too good to be true! The bacon was past its expiration date. That's why he left it.

I want to know what he did that was so bad you would steal his bacon...

Alright then. It's a fairly long story, so I'll come back and explain a little later when I've got some more time.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Came in here expecting to hear a story about you getting laid.

You did not get laid.

Congrats anyways, I guess. :(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

You'll have to listen for the ceremonial horn just like everyone else.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Necromancer's high again, move along.

I...I do not understand...

You did not get laid.

Congrats anyways, I guess. :(

Aw, I'm sorry. I'll tell you what though, when my girlfriend and I get back here after summer, I'll post another thread, just for you. :thumbsup:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Alright, well, it's mainly just a compilation of a lot of different things, some of which I may not be able to remember right away off the top of my head. For that reason, this post may be a bit jumbled and disorganized, and I may end up posting other little tidbits about why I dislike this fellow after this post (but maybe not, I don't know, we'll have to see how it goes). Anyway, let's get started...

Fair warning: this controlling, selfish, materialistic, manipulative, spoiled rich kid causes a lot of ridiculous and unnecessary drama.

I've been living with this guy (his name is Tory) since last August, but things were just fine up until some time in February. We were at a small party with our girlfriends one night (little bit of background: our girlfriends live in the same apartment complex as us, and they've been really good friends with each other for something like 14 or 15 years). For the past month or two, my lady (Sara) had grown unhappy with the way Tory was treating his girlfriend (Sabine), as was I, and while at this party, she had a little too much to drink and decided to handle that situation in a somewhat inappropriate manner (which she acknowledged the following morning). She took Sabine outside for a little while and basically demanded that she dump Tory. This caused a ****storm of problems. As you can imagine, Tory was very angry about this, which was completely justified. His retaliatory actions, however, were not justified. Tory is naturally very manipulative, controlling, and power hungry, which caused Sabine to become extremely whipped (the main reason we didn't like how he was treating her), and which enabled him to manipulate her into hating Sara, which is completely unjustified on her part because Sara was not taking away any power or decision making ability from Sabine, only from Tory. After this, Sabine stopped interacting with Sara altogether, and each and every one of Sara's attempts to reach out to Sabine again were met with complete and utter hostility. Tory had essentially destroyed a life long friendship and turned his once sweet girlfriend into a bitch. All of this still remains unresolved. After the incident at the party, Tory also tried to split up Sara and me by trying to convince me that she had cheated on me. This was a complete lie, and it caused a brief rough patch in our relationship. But clearly, since I'm still referring to her as my girlfriend, we never broke up, and we're currently happier than ever, so at least Tory ended up failing in one of his malicious endeavors.

After this big slew of sh*t occurred, Tory and Sabine gradually began to resent me for staying with Sara. This made for some very strange and awkward tension whenever I was even in the same room as one of them. It would also eventually cause numerous small acts of dickishness on his part. I'll give you a few examples. There was one weekend when I was having some friends come into town. I told Tory about it in advance, and he just said "okay." A few days before my friends arrived, I was in my girlfriend's apartment, and one of her roommates came in and said that Tory wanted her to tell me that my friends weren't allowed to stay in our apartment. I disregarded this request for two reasons: there was no good reason for his request; two people sleeping in our living room for two nights would not, and did not, hinder his needs or daily routine. Also, he wasn't enough of an adult to come speak to me about it himself; he had to send a messenger. During one night that same weekend, I had some local friends over in addition to my two friends from out of town. We had a small party going in my apartment and my girlfriend's apartment (people sort of just went back and forth between places). At one point, I was in my living room with about three or four other people. During this time, I received a partially angry text from Sabine saying that Tory wanted everyone out of the apartment. I was confused because I thought that the two of them were about thirty feet away in Tory's bedroom. It turned out I was right. Tory had gotten Sabine to text me that demand from his bedroom. How much more non confrontational and immature can a person get? I went into his bedroom to ask why he wanted everyone out. Suddenly, the two of them became much less aggressive. They're basically internet tough guys, except not over the internet, and I have absolutely no tolerance for that. Anyway, the only reason for wanting everyone to leave that I got out of them was that Tory was angry about someone throwing up in the living room, which never happened. I don't know where they got that from. So, again, I ignored his request. And finally, here is the last example: I was having a potential future roommate over to the apartment one day to show him around since Tory was moving out and I had to find someone to take his place. I was cleaning the apartment in preparation for this person's arrival, and I noticed that Tory had a rice cooker on the counter that had gotten extremely moldy over the past two weeks (he became extremely gross to live with, I'll get to that in a little bit). About 30 minutes before my potential roommate was supposed to arrive, I asked Tory to clean it up. He was just in his room playing Minecraft when I asked, and he said he would do it. About 20 minutes passed, and it still hadn't been done, so I asked him again. He gave me the same response. It turned out that my potential roommate was about a half hour late, but even when he arrived, the moldy rice cooker had not been taken care of, so I had to hide it when I heard the knock on the door. He didn't even have the common courtesy to clean up something for me that he should have cleaned up two weeks earlier.

He also became extremely gross to live with. This is more of a typical roommate issue and doesn't have to do with him being an asshole to me, but it was still awful. In the bathroom, he left bottles of random stuff everywhere (empty and full), and there were even used cue tips everywhere. It was gross. The living room was cluttered with backpacks, papers, clothes, and random junk mail. This stuff was just all over the floor. The kitchen table was also completely cluttered by these same types of things, except there were also lots of food wrappers, dirty dishes, and half eaten meals. The fridge and freezer were constantly filled up with tons of useless stuff that he would never eat, and he would never clean anything out, even after something had expired. When I cleaned out the fridge yesterday, I found things of his that had been expired for months. The kitchen sink was just filled to the top with his dirty dishes. I hardly even had room to wash my own dishes. And like the aforementioned rice cooker, things in the sink got really moldy and smelly. And this may sound like an exaggeration, but there was literally nothing in any of these messes that belonged to me. My bedroom might be a little messy, but when it comes to the apartment's common areas, I take other people into account and keep them clean. Tory is the opposite. He only cares about himself, so he trashes the common areas at his leisure and keeps his bedroom with all of his precious expensive electronics clean and pristine. Also, that reminds me, I should address the "spoiled rich kid" comment at the top of this post. His parents each make six figures every year, he comes from a gated community and a massive house, and he frivolously bought (if I'm remembering correctly) four different huge flat screen TVs and three different massive sound systems throughout this past semester. He keeps all of those kinds of things in his room and never lets anyone touch any of it.

Finally, the last thing I can think to write about is the dog he got about a month ago. He got a dog and kept it at the apartment without asking me if I was okay with having a dog here (I was fine with it, but that's not the point). This dog was some kind of small terrier mix, and he was kind of a yappy dog. He barked a lot, and it got sort of annoying. Tory was not in any position to get a new dog at this point. Most days, he was gone almost all day at work and school. He had no time to devote to training a new dog. And because he's extremely controlling, he needed to know that the dog was not doing anything remotely bad while he was gone, so he shoved the dog in a crate while he was gone every day. Sometimes he was gone for up to 10 hours. He also made the dog sleep in the crate and he even put the dog in there while he was just taking a god damn shower. The dog would bark, whine, and cry every time he was in the crate, and Tory knew this. He even got annoyed at the dog barking one night while he was home, and I heard him say to the dog, "If you bark one more time, you're going in the crate!" It was f*cked up. On average, I'd say the dog got about two or three hours outside of the crate each day. That's not much better than someone in prison. It was f*cking inhumane, and he only did it so the dog wouldn't poop or pee on the carpet. Personally, I'd rather have the dog have a few accidents on the carpet instead of keeping him locked up all day. For that reason, I used to let the dog out when I was home and Tory wasn't. He would have gotten extremely mad if he ever found out I did that, but I don't care. It was the right thing to do. It's just unfortunate that I won't be around to do that at his new place. He really should not be allowed to be a dog owner.

Anyway, that's all I've got for right now. But hey, at least he did some things right. He never stole from me or almost got me evicted like my last roommate did.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
LOL HE'S A GUY CALLED TORY!!!!11111one

Also, that bacon bit is going in my sig - censored, of course, but it still made me lol hard

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I read that first paragraph and immediately realised that this guy was just a complete bastard.

About the dog though, you should probably tell someone about that, as in an actual authority figure. Like the American RSPCA or something, I dunno who or what, but that's really f**ked.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
This is why I'm more of a loner.

F***ing people, man.

Can't live with them, not allowed to murder them.

Ah yes, the age old problem of our forefathers.