• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Importing and Edge of the World

Anvos

Reaction score
So I'm kind of wondering if they have imports again like the xbox people could from fable 2-3 how is the story going to be able to reconcile the Hero potentially already having Elise/Elliot already as a king/queen to rule while they were gone, who knows far better than to trust Reaver. (or the full good ending where Reaver leaves).

Or are we just going to have a cannon events from Fable 3 forced down our throats.

Personally I would find this rather sad as I don't get why the hero would chose to have Elise/Elliot executed for three people who you don't know and were potentially actually committing a crime. Also from their lines if you marry them it seems too imply the morality meter is wrong and marrying the hero is what Elise/Elliot wanted. (plus weighting pretty much a whole childhood against maybe a couple years when they were emotionally vulnerable seems to add up against the orphanage owner)

CdotRedz

Reaction score
I don't get why the hero would chose to have Elise/Elliot executed for three people who you don't know
Probably why the author didn't include Elise/Elliot, 'cause of that decision at the beginning.

are we just going to have a cannon events from Fable 3 forced down our throats
Check this: fable.wikia.com/wiki/ORBS_and_the_Multiworlds
Every Hero is canon, even that one where you slaughtered everyone in Bowerstone in nothin' but your underpants and chicken hat. (bcus yolo, you can't die and there's no armour rating)