• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Industrial knight outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas Green

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I certainly plan on it. The armor looks awesome, and I'm a total sucker for armor. I can only imagine the possibilities of mixing and matching my wardrobe to create a true King's outfit (that sounds a lot less epic than I'd like... shame...)

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I just though about what this reminds me off, the helmet looks like the helm of the Dark Brotherhood armor in Morrowind, well if you play un-modded. :D

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I just though about what this reminds me off, the helmet looks like the helm of the Dark Brotherhood armor in Morrowind, well if you play un-modded. :D

I can't really see the resemblance but I guess if you looked at it in a certain light it probably would.

jelmu

Reaction score
My uber evil character has that dyed black and the crown and of course a huge hammer on the back. It looks cool :D

Nexus

Reaction score
I love fantasy clockwork technology, so this armor is something I have been wanting in a game for ages. Now I just have to wait for my Microsoft points to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.