• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Innocence of Muslims

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes. There's no argument with the first part of that statement. It is a FACT that in order to be a Muslim, you have to believe in the Muslim history of the world and you have to be EXPOSED to at least some version of Muslim teachings. That DOES NOT MEAN, however, that every single Muslim believes and follows those teachings to the same degree.

As I said, there are moderate Muslims but not moderate Islam. *sigh*

They are not a monolithic horde bent on raping our women, blowing up our cities, and censoring the cartoon industry.

Enough of them are - entire freakin' countries of them - to make it a serious problem we should be concerned about.

The source of all your anti-Muslim rantings is because of violent immigrants in Sweden, right?

No. They're just a small part of the larger population of human trash in countries such as Saudi Arabia that my beef truly lies with.

Would it be so farfetched to think that maybe all you need is for your immigration department to ship back the crazy ones before they can walk in the door? That seems like a much more reasonable solution to the problem than barring immigration and deporting them if you ask me.

It is not happening. Sweden, like many other European countries, have embraced the doctrine of multi-culturalism that means open borders and exchanging the rights of the native population with foreign settlers. The only ones who dare criticize it are labeled as raving racists, like yours truly.

That seems like a much more reasonable solution to the problem than barring immigration and deporting them if you ask me.

Some parts of Sweden are so bad that this might seriously be the only thing that works...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
As I said, there are moderate Muslims but not moderate Islam. *sigh*

Enough of them are - entire freakin' countries of them - to make it a serious problem we should be concerned about.

No. They're just a small part of the larger population of human trash in countries such as Saudi Arabia that my beef truly lies with.

It is not happening. Sweden, like many other European countries, have embraced the doctrine of multi-culturalism that means open borders and exchanging the rights of the native population with foreign settlers. The only ones who dare criticize it are labeled as raving racists, like yours truly.

Some parts of Sweden are so bad that this might seriously be the only thing that works...
If you said that, then I missed it and I apologize.

Okay, no moderate Islam but moderate muslims. If there are moderate Muslims in the world, what's the ratio there?
Yes, okay, fine. I can't prove or tell you how many Muslims are violent barbarians compared to how many aren't, but neither can you. It's a subjective thing where no black and white can be established. You have no reason-based method for determining exactly how many of them being radicals warrants shutting everyone out entirely.

Yes, by the nature of their religion, they are all offended by comics depicting Mohammed. If all of them were upset enough by it to resort to violence, the world would be an entirely different place. The majority are not reacting that way.

And you're right, they're wrong. You are not a racist. We are not discussing race here.
What you are is a nationalist, which isn't much better but at least it's accurate.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I'm down with a total all out religious war, let's ****ing waste 'em, Sarge, let's do the whole village.

I'm kidding. No but in all seriousness, I think most of them should be deported back to wherever they came from.

Multiculturalism is obviously ****ing up Europe as it is.

I don't really have an answer though, I mean radicalism / extremism is spreading through the Muslim world like a raging wild fire, so how do we handle the bad ones without harming or enflaming the good ones? No idea.

I feel like a lot of this wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have religion.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Multiculturalism doesn't work when one culture tries to take over another.

Sadly, it works perfectly when the target culture is inherently shameful of itself and all too eager to collaborate.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
The very same.

Which makes me sad in multiple ways; I like to consider myself a very liberal person, in fact I pride myself on it. But I don't want any association whatsoever with these people.