• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Inquisitor code for sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletPimpernel

Reaction score
I have an inquisitor code for sell, im looking to trade it for microsoft points, so if your interested post your offer and i'll get back to you as fast i can. :D

$am

Reaction score
how many ms points?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
How would that work, seeing as codes for MS points are usually only in increments of $20 (1600)? The inquisitor isn't worth even $5 (400).

ScarletPimpernel

Reaction score
How would that work, seeing as codes for MS points are usually only in increments of $20 (1600)? The inquisitor isn't worth even $5 (400).

Truely. its a matter of personal worth, if someone wants something bad enough they would be willing to pay whatever. Also, you would be lucky to acquire a code off ebay for $5, from what I've seen. I'm just trying to cut out the middle man since i have this extra code, I figure ms points would be more worthwhile to me then money in my paypal so...

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
But you can't gift MS points. How do you expect to get the 400? :|

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You can buy a card with MS point on it and give the code to someone. Although, the lowest amount of points for sale on cards is 1600, so you can't just give somebody 400.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
You can buy a card with MS point on it and give the code to someone. Although, the lowest amount of points for sale on cards is 1600, so you can't just give somebody 400.
You can buy 800 points online. But those codes are EU only. So the only reasonable way I see is to pay via paypal.
5$ seems to be a reasonable price, I'd be willing to buy the code if you're okay with a payment via paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.