• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introducing: A Noob-ite

Status
Not open for further replies.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
The pub in Oakvale was abuzz with a low chatter from the people gathered inside, away from a cold stormy night. Suddenly, the door slammed open and a glare of lightning filled the room, silhouetting a cloaked figure, shivering and miserably drenched by the howling storm.
Some eyes where now on the stranger who was dripping rainwater on the wooden floor.
Coming towards the light, a few recognized him yet they heeded him not nor did they give any sign of knowing him.
The stranger came to a group that was nearest to the hearth and he spoke.
"Hello, I am r5v3n"

(I know I was here in the forums for quite a while already, but I just thought to drop by and introduce myself a bit with the paragraphs above)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
''Hello there, r5v3n. I've been expecting you. But please allow me not to elaborate on why, and what for. Rather, enjoy a beer, or whiskey. Or not; I prefer your body in proper condition, when it comes to it. OH look, I have already said too much.''

Cain

Reaction score
After giving D3m190d a weird look, the Question turns to r5v3n and holds his hand out."Welcome to Oakvale, r5v3n. It is nice to meet you. Please, let me buy you a beer." He signals to the bartender to get a beer for another member of the foru- I mean group in the tavern. The fourth wall began to crumble at this mistake, but was still standing.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse, friend. I think you've been fitting into the mold of madness quite nicely, hope to see more of you.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
STAY OUT OF MY CABBAGE PATCH, Y'HEAR!?

Welcome, have fun, sir.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Late but welcome. I didn't see you come in because I was in the pub closet shooting heroin I MEAN skooma.

Corpsy

Beneficium Accipere, Libertatem est Vendere
Reaction score
Sorry to break the party guys... r5v3n, or as I know him, Vincent is dead
Yup, yup! He died from overexertion a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.