• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introduction!

SeraphicWolf

Reaction score
Hello there! I've been playing Fable TLC when I got my first Xbox (in 2009) I played that game all the time after school and even while doing homework, I never touched Fable 2 or 3 not even the Aniversary edition as they all look uninteresting to me. I'd rather stick to the original even if it's Old. I recently got the game for PC back in 2012 and kinda haven't had time to play it now. But I recently got it installed and started to try modding and found this site! I can't believe I never even found this website back when I began playing Fable.

(I totally didn't just ramble on and forgot to introduce myself, anyway I'm Seraphic! you all can just call me Sera)

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It’s a shame you haven’t at least played Fable II as it is my personal favourite but each to their own, I suppose! :D

Anyway, without further ado - welcome to our little home away from home. Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome home! :kiss:

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
Modding TLC on PC? Let me know if you have any specific questions or need help with anything in particular, or even a good chat about the subject in general.

SeraphicWolf

Reaction score
It’s a shame you haven’t at least played Fable II as it is my personal favourite but each to their own, I suppose! :D

Anyway, without further ado - welcome to our little home away from home. Enjoy your stay! ^_^
Well, To be honest, I don't have any money to even get Fable II or Even Fable III so I wouldn't even be able to at least try them at least

SeraphicWolf

Reaction score
Modding TLC on PC? Let me know if you have any specific questions or need help with anything in particular, or even a good chat about the subject in general.
Hm, I will keep that in mind, I honestly only have changed the eye textures with custom ones I made. If there is anything at all that you suggest let me know.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome and at least you have found us now (better late than never). :thumbsup: