• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is my game defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity529

Reaction score
When i first start the game up it does the lil start and flag pic. So i press start instantly the screen freezes and goes black and comes out fine. I thought this happened with everyone? Now I'm hearing that you can have multiple profiles and idk if you can. How can i fix this?

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.

The game starts up, you press start and it works? What's wrong with it again?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
If I'm understanding correctly, you press start and the game begins without letting you choose to continue or load or whatever. This is normal; the system does not work like it did in Fable II where you choose your hero each time. The most recent save game is automatically loaded. You may begin a new hero or load a different save by entering the Sanctuary and going into Game Management on the Options wall, or going to Game Management under Options if the Sanctuary is not yet available. This should let you save and continue, begin a new game, or load a different hero.

Infinity529

Reaction score
Ok so i had another hero before my new one. So if I just choose to load I will have the option of being my first hero again?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Correct. You will be taken to a room with mannequins of all your saves. Walk up to the one you want and press A to load it.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I feel you, bro. I initially thought that the game overwrote my previous save when I played a new hero. It was only when I checked my saves on my Xbox did I find two separate saves on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.