• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is the 'Games On Demand' version of Fable (1) playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
I've seen this on XBL and am sorely tempted, but it warns that the sound and graphics make act strangely...

Need to get some gaming on and I've never actually played the original (played F2 to death, mind!).

Has anyone bought this from GOD (can that acronym be an accident? Sheesh!) and is it playable or simply rage-inducing?

andymac525

Reaction score
don't know about the games on demand version but my fable disk plays pretty good on my 360.

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
If you really want to enjoy Fable 1, get the Lost Chapters version, the version in Games On Demand is the standard version and I think it costs too much for that one, I got mine used for $8 at a local Pre-Played. I know it can be found on eBay or even online for $20 or less brand new for the Lost Chapters version.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
If you really want to enjoy Fable 1, get the Lost Chapters version, the version in Games On Demand is the standard version and I think it costs too much for that one, I got mine used for $8 at a local Pre-Played. I know it can be found on eBay or even online for $20 or less brand new for the Lost Chapters version.
What he said.
I bought Fable on games on demand thinking it included The Lost Chapters - it didn't.

Plus a preowned game is much cheaper, if you can find one.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Definitely get The Lost Chapters. It's basically Fable 1, just with more in depth. So it is better than the original Fable. I'd also suggest buying it from a preplayed store. I bought mine for 8 dollars. Only thing I wish is that you could unlock the achievements for it on Xbox 360.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Just in case you get the games on demand one, just to let you know it's not so bad, I got it, the only problem I've encountered is that my characters skin sometimes turns yellow, he's ugly as ****, but it's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.