• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Its been awhile

D

Dark_angel

Its been awhile

Sorry for being gone so long i just got out of the hospital yesterday. well its niice to see you all again

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Its been awhile

Dark_angel;56670 said:
Sorry for being gone so long i just got out of the hospital yesterday. well its niice to see you all again

Why were you in the hospital? If I may ask? :unsure:

Welcome back though! Lots has happened! ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome back to the forum, Dark_angel! ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well glad your ok, and good to see you back ^_^

D

Dark_angel

Yeah. I just hate going to the hospital it was torture with all of those needles lol i hate needles:'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark_angel;56679 said:
Yeah. I just hate going to the hospital it was torture with all of those needles lol i hate needles:'(

I hate needles as well.
I can sit there and watch Saw, but the momment a needle comes on the screen I hide my face until it's over.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hey you probably don't know me, but welcome back, I'm glad your out of the hospital.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm new since you last were posting. Glad to hear that things are better.
Needles don't bother me so much, but they do my wife. She gets all weirded out when I donate blood.

F

FableFreak

Welcome back! (I've never seen you around here before, so its more of a "Welcome!") Yeah, seizures are very serious. I knew a girl who suffered a terrible one during a movie. Well its nice to see that you're alright, go check out the new forums!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

On the topic of seizures, did you know that a few pokemon eoisodes were banned because they provoked seizures?

But thats not funny.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

droded;57046 said:
On the topic of seizures, did you know that a few pokemon eoisodes were banned because they provoked seizures?

But thats not funny.

kinda odd but i think ill stay away from pokemon now

V

Valhallen

hey all of you fable lovin gamers , it's been a while since i visited the forum, so i thought i should write somethin and well it's pointless to start a new topic so if i'm allowed ( thx in advance Dark_angel ) i shall post this here :), i missed u all :D and for the ones that need to hear a reason why i have not been so active , i shall tell u a tale that sounds a bit like this , once in a land far away lived a young man and on a clouded rainy day his computer failed to work, so the young man took a look at the computer but made things far more messed up then it was and tried to boot , but fried his computer, too make a damn long story short , no money
equals no computer , a job earns money and so after a long harsh period i bought a laptop :p well now u all know what happend, hope u liked the tale . ( oh and thx for the mail , i wonder who send that mail ... :D )

p.s. excuse me for my writing , i never learned to write english, tv thought me the language :p cya mate's

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back Valhallen,

You last posted before I got here so Nice to meet you would be more appropriate
Glad you made it back that land far far away
Cool name by the way.

V

Valhallen

Thx Albion Knight :) yeah it's good to be back from that wretched forsaken land hehe :p