• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've just beaten the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1NDC0RRUPT3D

Reaction score
And the shop keepers are dead? There are random corpses on the ground...

*spoiler*
I did beat the game with enough in the treasury to save more than half the citizens... Is that the reason? Or is this a glitch? Cause its really annoying :c

Vash157

Reaction score
it's a glitch cause i just beated it on mine and all my people are still alive but i can't make anymore friends cause every time i try to it won't let me give them the thing

Xveas

Reaction score
And the shop keepers are dead? There are random corpses on the ground...

*spoiler*
I did beat the game with enough in the treasury to save more than half the citizens... Is that the reason? Or is this a glitch? Cause its really annoying :c

If you don't get to the 6.5 million gold goal in your treasury, then yes. You will have people dead on the streets and everything. If you only reached half of the goal, I would expect half of your citizens to be dead. This isn't a glitch as far as I know.

M1NDC0RRUPT3D

Reaction score
I remember reading there was a killer on the loose and being kinda spacey I just now realized it could be that >< Bad thing is I can't find him! Any help on that? And thank you!

Xveas

Reaction score
You'll notice the re-spawning mission quests in certain towns? Where the guards will ask you to apprehend criminals for them for a reward? Doing these side quests whenever they are available will keep the streets clean of criminal activity. I do mine whenever I notice they are available. If you just outright ignore these side quests it will affect how often crime happens in your respective town/city(includes murderers being on the loose).

Derpsmash

Reaction score
The villagers will respawn I waited about 2 hours for them to come back.. :[ but they did oh and the economy is horrible when they do too.

Tommy Regalia

Jack of Blades
Reaction score
i saved everyone, with all good decisions, except i flooded morningwood. screw hippies =/

Stinky Shly

Willmaster
Reaction score
if you have not enough money in a year *spoiler*, and you beat the game, everyone will be dead because u couldnt pay the soldiers.
they will come back soon

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Urm yeah I ran my country into debt first spin round, and as a result my military force got dicked. Back into game and everyone is basically dead... YAY!

On a serious note, thats probably intentional and not a glitch =O

Status
Not open for further replies.