• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades in Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
Re: Jack of Blades in Fable 3?

Soap;354531 said:
Don't double post.

your not a damn mod, don't even bother posting that. and even when u tell people to not necro.. jesus..

and on topic, i saw a post mentioning jack could have taken over the body of someone who resembled a king, would be cool if that was scythe.

would be a Jack of scythe or summin' lol

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;354641 said:
your not a damn mod, don't even bother posting that. and even when u tell people to not necro.. jesus..

Anybody can tell others not to double post. You need to show respect to ANY other members on the forums.

Jack of Blades has no way to return that is known and Scythe is most likely the Archon/King.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

it all points that scythe is the first archon. In fable tlc before you fight dragon jack, if you attack scythe with ur sword he says: your attacks do not effect me. WHY? because he is the most powerful mage user in the history of albion. If you read the stuff lionhead posted about what happened to the people in fable 1, it says the first archon left in gold chainmail with blue hooded robes. That would be the description of scythe. Then in roses letter it explains that rose is with a hooded man ( scythe) who looks old ( the flesh eaten old scythe) whos a king or something ( first archon, scythe) many names ( scythe,archon,william black) and scythe has lives so long as the first fable explains: scythe has cheated death many times ( probably with spells, potions, and magic) and about the whole thing about kingly robes, scythe left his robes behind to leave in a disguise of the blue hood and golden chainmail. Jack does NOT have anything kingly about him. Jack is just a demonic entity. The armour jack wore in human form was the armour of a human ( vessle) that he possesed a long time ago. SO THE LETTER IS ABOUT SCYTHE AND NOT JACK!

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

sorry for double post but it is more evidence to pinpoint that scythe is archon, and also the one who is with rose in the woods.

Scythe is the only hero in fable tlc that you cant kill. Everyone ( maze, theresa,briar rose, thunder, whisper, guildmaster, nostro, scarlet robe, twinblade) they are all killable. But if you try to strike down scythe he replies: your attacks are too weak. Also another reason scythe looks "scary" ( like what rose said) is because not only is he thousands of years old and looks like a corpse, it is also because since he entered the void ( realm of the court , jack knight and queen of blades) it weakened him and deformed his face since he was human

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

one foul. Scythe doesnt wear a hood.

Ichanolic

Reaction score

Just edit your first post, you don't have to double post.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Jack Of Blades.;354892 said:
one foul. Scythe doesnt wear a hood.

on the contrary he does wear a hood.

Its just not up. A blue hood. If you look it will be down but maybe in fable 3 or something it will be up. Lets face it. I proved more evidence to scythe than the evidence of jack will ever follow

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;354906 said:
on the contrary he does wear a hood.

Its just not up. A blue hood. If you look it will be down but maybe in fable 3 or something it will be up. Lets face it. I proved more evidence to scythe than the evidence of jack will ever follow

Although your points are quite plausible and such but there is no need to to 'prove' yourself definitely. Fable 3 is coming out and we shall have to wait for the game before making any conclusions...

It'll still be cool to have Jack, or one of the other Court Members(Knight or Queen) to come back as a side plot after the main story

moneymoney56

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

honestly, JoB was really cool and all, but i mean, he had his run. the only reason id think they would bring him back, is because in fable 3, part of it (i'v heard) is an outside force trying to invade your kingdom. so like, it could be JoB, but also, we could be looking at something like between dimentions a war is held, or just between like, the northern wastes and mainland, and rember NW was JoB's "kingdom" so to speak, he supposedly disapeared there for hundreds of years

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

I can see JoB coming back in visions as fable 3 tries to tie the 3 games together to make a epic ending but nothing more.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

although i don't agree with the first post 100%, i think it's jack.
now if you'll excuse me, i've talked about this waaaaaaay too much.

time to let my brain get some diversity.

Fable BLaZeR

City oF Fallen Angles
Reaction score

if there will br JOB i will be very excited :D

lord loac

Watcher
Reaction score

reading through this i found many peoples arguments against JOB coming back to be destroying his mask, but ask yourself, how many masks does jack have?
all the art i have found of jack show him having at least 2 extra masks, even from in game.
yes we destroyed one mask but seriously the guy can turn into a dragon surly having back up soul storing masks isnt so hard.
maybe lucien (it pains me to bring him into the fable relm after his not so epic boss fight) finds one of his back up masks and voila JOB is back.
or his other masks could be the rests of the shadow court.

maddog

Reaction score

Nah Jack of Blade is long and gone it have to be Scythe and he look creepy and scary also it just sound like him in Rose letter

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

lord loac;361606 said:
reading through this i found many peoples arguments against JOB coming back to be destroying his mask, but ask yourself, how many masks does jack have?
all the art i have found of jack show him having at least 2 extra masks, even from in game.
yes we destroyed one mask but seriously the guy can turn into a dragon surly having back up soul storing masks isnt so hard.
maybe lucien (it pains me to bring him into the fable relm after his not so epic boss fight) finds one of his back up masks and voila JOB is back.

An extremely crucial point to add there, but you must also think that the other two masks might not belong to Jack of Blades at all! There is an even higher chance that those masks are actually the Queen's and Knight of Blades'. That might mean that there is a possibility of both Void Beings to appear in Fable 3, even if some people say they were killed by William oh so long ago...

KidD_MONi

KidD
Reaction score

wait how do we know Theresa is even alive, its hard to believe she could stretch her lifespan that far, she could very well be the spirit of Theresa has anyone ever thought of that.

but if jack is involved that means when his mask was destroyed his soul was not obliterated but freed, in that case he just simply took control of a elderly woman or the real Theresa corpse (can you say suspended animation) and raised the HoB (hero of bower stone) like forging a sword shaping him and sharpening his skills so he could cut down Lucien the only true figure standing in front of jacks/Theresa ambition (love that word:) of coming back into power. jack might of even tried to control Lucien, telling him killing the heroes and remaking the spire to bring back his family, but in reality jack wanted him to make the spire for his own personal gain and wanted to get rid of the heroes so they wouldn't interfere. but when Lucien finally snapped when he murdered rose and wounded HoB he simply sided with with HoB

but this thought inst really that stable since Theresa seemed to actually care for you in contrast to jacks psychotic nature. i still think its Theresa bitter soul returning to Albion to seek revenge on Albion for whatever reason

or she could have just want the spire to bring her little brother back

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

KidD_MONi;362857 said:
wait how do we know Theresa is even alive, its hard to believe she could stretch her lifespan that far, she could very well be the spirit of Theresa has anyone ever thought of that

Theresa came from a family of immortals, which gives her all the reason to stay alive for so long! Both herself, Scythe, the Hero of Oakvale and the Hero of Bowerstone come from that family line...

Again, there is a possibility of the Hero from the first Fable returning as he too is suppose to be immortal

KidD_MONi

KidD
Reaction score

Daniel Ray;362866 said:
Theresa came from a family of immortals, which gives her all the reason to stay alive for so long! Both herself, Scythe, the Hero of Oakvale and the Hero of Bowerstone come from that family line...

Again, there is a possibility of the Hero from the first Fable returning as he too is suppose to be immortal

oh yea i seemed to have overlapped the hole immortal thing, thanks dude. but.... there still is a chance she was killed in the hero massacre though it is most likely her will powers allowed here to defend herself from the waves of hero intolerant people with guns.:ninja:

KidD_MONi

KidD
Reaction score

lord loac;361606 said:

yeah there from the queen and knight, there most likely just a remembrance of his fallen comrades then actually being useful

WilliamBlack

Reaction score

i dont think they will bring JOB back cause the letter said that he was nice to her, even tho he looked creepy... thats scythe, not jack

Status
Not open for further replies.