• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just look at this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
Also, can a mod just close all of blazefire's threads? None of them have a real topic other than discussing how the topic is really old and how blazefire should use the search option.

Hmm. Very interesting. I wonder...I shall start on it straight away!!! :p

Lynne

Reaction score
Excuse me. I'm new, but I've been fine with everything and no one has complained about me yet. unlike Blazefire jk bro. jk.. There are some people that aren't border-line retarded believe it or not.

Well then, it wouldn't take you long to demonstrate that and be allowed amongst the general population.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
OMG looks so niceeee X3 but are we going to be able to go in any room???

Mlaar

Reaction score
I think there should be some kind of thing where ppl who first sign up for accounts are required to post first in a new people only section of the board and shouldn't be allowed out of that section until they show sufficient knowledge of basic grammar and spelling skills along with standard board etiquette.

This is what is known as Elitist syndrome amongst the gamer community, as in new people arn't good enough to shine your shoes let alone socialize with you!! All though I don't think you meant it like this.. but it is never a good idea to alienate newcomers even if it has the best of intentions behind it

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
I'm thinking rip the place down and build a bigger nor evil looking version... like Snake Mountain
images

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
This is what is known as Elitist syndrome amongst the gamer community, as in new people arn't good enough to shine your shoes let alone socialize with you!! All though I don't think you meant it like this.. but it is never a good idea to alienate newcomers even if it has the best of intentions behind it

Can we just alienate blaze then?

Urath

Reaction score
Its got to have a nice golden toilet with gold coins as tissue, its a must for any king or queen

Lynne

Reaction score

I get where you're coming from and I appreciate you thinking I wasn't trying to be elitist, but I assure you I was. :) Now, shine my shoes!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
This has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.