• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KOTOR II Query, Atris's Jedi Relics

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
KOTOR II Query, Atris's Jedi Relics

Okay. My sister is playing KOTOR II right now, which leads to many "discussions" of who deserves the 360 the most right now. However, since I also like KOTOR, and I've already beaten both, she ends up asking me things.

Now, on Telos in Atris's polar base, the first time you're there, they say something about Jedi relics she saved. When you talk to the Handmaiden, you can try to persuade her to show them to you. What I wanted to know is if you can ever get her to say yes. I don't remember her ever saying yes to me (I've only played as a good guy), though, and it could be different for different gender and alignment; as well as Persuade and Charisma.

R

-Ravan-

Re: KOTOR II Query, Atris's Jedi Relics

If your male or female its a no. There a is no way to gain Jedi Holocrons or relics from her. If your male she will however follow you to the ship becoming a good member to have in your party.
She has the chance to become a jedi Guardian,and wears her mother robes, if you gain the right answers through conversation
If your female she won't follow.

H

HodgePodge

The best person to ask would be Hex, she knows more about KOTOR than the game's developers :p However she's...er...all tied up at the moment :sly:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I'm not a star wars fan....lol.

H

HodgePodge

Then why did you post...:hmm:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I don't remember her showing me that either. I'm pretty sure that she'll follow you even if you're female.

R

-Ravan-

Nope the discple from dantooine follows if your female.You are talking to the only man to have out Factized Hex at KotOR. though she may not remeber or care or is too ashamed at it.

in addition The relics and Holocron Finding was a subplot taken out of the Game due to lack of time to finish it.

Also the only holocron you can find and gain is on dantooine and its a fake, as its attempted to be pawned of on you for 500 credits by a con artist salvager.

The other is either damged in an explosion or shows bastilla Dark side if you said that reven was male and Darkside. Its found in Master Uthar Winns old sealed Room on Korriban.

But niether of these relate to Atris or the Echani Hand Maiden.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, I didn't really think it was a real route of inquiry. I was kinda clued in by the way I had NEVER been able to get a positive response to my Persuade, no matter how often I tried. Thanks for the response.

But yeah, you get Disciple instead of Handmaiden if you're a female character, and they can both become Jedi... but I don't think Brianna/Handmaiden becomes a Guardian, though it always it seemed like she should. I think she becomes a Sentinel. Bao-Dur can become a Guardian.

I could be wrong, but Guardians are supposed to automatically Force Jump when carrying a lightsaber, and though I always gave Jedi-Handmaiden a lightsaber I never remember her Force Jumping. Never did give Bao-Dur a lightsaber. Always had him fight bare-handed.

And yeah, I knew about the Bastila holocron on Korriban, but I could have sworn it had more to do with the leanings of your II character than with Revan. I don't remember what I said Revan did for my evil II game, though, so I can't be sure.

(Yeah, I said I wouldn't be here till Thursday. I lied.)

R

-Ravan-

Force Jump requires one to use a Standard Mele attack, and the enemy to be at distance. it could be that the game never uses standard attack as the first attack, or that shes to close to the enemy. Shedefinatley a guardian though, and shes a tank. I used less powered weapons to make it a challenge

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I don't know. I'll check when I start playing again. Or I can check one of my old saved games. Till then I'll take your word for it.

O

olemn97

well i was pretty disappointed at kotor 2. And imo kotor 2 is really long and boring compared to kotor 1. ESPECIALLY Nar Shadda. Worst place ever. tho thats just me

R

-Ravan-

KotOR II, was longer, it was however not boring. well not boring up until the mass crash into "deadline approaching no time to extend for Christmas lets, forget quality and rush an ending that isn't an ending, and fill it with an hours worth of slaughter the sith time."

I speak for the rest of the Star Wars Community when i say LUCAS ARTS SUCK.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Ah, this is a game that is like another Fable to me. I've played and finished it about 6 times, and no, there is no Jedi relics. There would have been another room, door, or area that was inaccessable at the academy, but if there was supposed to be one, the only way it is soon to be revealed is with the Sith Lords Restoration team, approx. 87% completed. They tore the game (for PC) in parts, and lost areas, abilities, and endings are currently being restored.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

See: Galaxies, KOTOR II's ending for proof on that "sucks" thing. Don't let them near liscensed Star Wars RPGs, geez >_<

Anyway, I can't wait for the Restoration Project to get finished. It's definitely on it's way (even if people in the modding community insist it can't possibly be >_<")

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Orpheus Lupus;118249 said:
See: Galaxies, KOTOR II's ending for proof on that "sucks" thing. Don't let them near liscensed Star Wars RPGs, geez >_<

Anyway, I can't wait for the Restoration Project to get finished. It's definitely on it's way (even if people in the modding community insist it can't possibly be >_<")
Yes... it shall be soon.

HK factory!!!

R

-Ravan-

I'VE BEEN IN THE HK FACTORY. its awsome, and you can turn 47 into a WALKING TANK. also i have much knowledge on 47's Death, and that it was partly Obi wan that helpped in his demise. he did say "Droids can live a long time". and he did.