• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legacy of Kain spin-off Nosgoth cancelled

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
NosgothImage.jpg

Another game bits the dust...

Publisher Square Enix said the free-to-download human versus vampire game would not make it to full release having spent over a year in Early Access on Steam. It began life as the multiplayer component of Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun, which was in development at UK studio Climax before Square Enix cancelled it in back in 2012.

SOURCE

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Never heard of it, but the original Kain (and Soul Reaver) series was damn epic in terms of story.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Never heard of it, but the original Kain (and Soul Reaver) series was damn epic in terms of story.

Well Dead Sun and this were seen as ways that the series could make a comeback but it seems to have been culled now. Little chance of the IP being continued with 2 cancelled games under their belt now.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Whatever, I was excited to try it and as soon as I did, it crashed, and I was like "that's that I guess"

I love the Kain series. Blood omen 2 is one of my favorite re-playable games. But it's really no loss.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Same, played Blood Omen 2 several times, always thought the whole sucking the blood from a distance thing was awesome lol.