• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters

Fairfax King

Reaction score
Re: Legendary weapon locations?

i got Giles key from his grave can you still go down into celler and get ledgendary wep or cant you?

(i DIDNT do either of the quests for him =/

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Yeah, you can get the Enforcer if you didn't do either of the quests.

I didn't do either of them because I didn't realize there was an opportunity to, and when I went to buy Giles' farm it was destroyed. Luckily my dog found treasure in the grave, and it was the key.

The cellar is behind the little shack, get rid of the hollow men and then hold A to enter it.

The first time I went down there my dog didn't find the Enforcer at the end. I simply paused the game and selected Brightwood from the regions dialogue and went through the cellar again, and it was there. The second time I didn't have to open any doors and I don't think there were any hollow men (other than outside).

W

Wolfie

Zamurick;255463 said:
The first time I went down there my dog didn't find the Enforcer at the end. I simply paused the game and selected Brightwood from the regions dialogue and went through the cellar again, and it was there. The second time I didn't have to open any doors and I don't think there were any hollow men (other than outside).

Same thing happened to me, there were no enimies and all the doors were open.

C

celeryjackfreak

To all who read this: The StoneBreaker Hammer is a complete lie. All you get for destroying all Gargoyles is the Rammer crossbow and another excellent treasure that I won't identify as not to spoil it. If you don't believe me, look at my achievements for Fable II my GT is celeryjackfreak I Have 1000/1000 G, 50/50 Achievements in Fable II.

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

Confirmed; StoneBreaker is BS. I got the gargoyle treasure last night.

Seriously, Lionhead has more imagination than that anyway.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Can I still get the wrecherishness (or whatever its called o_O) even though I don't have the Limited Edition?

Cain

Reaction score

Where is the hall of the dead

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I like the Daichi myself but I don't think it's as awesome as it should be.. This goes for all of them. Like the one you get from the Temple of Shadow. It says "it works better on good enemies/guards/civilians". There's no use unless you only go on Killing Sprees..

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

StoneBreaker is a complete lie.

When you got all of the gargoyles, go to the gargoyle cave (or somethin like that) and make a bridge by stepping on those glowing thingies. When you're done go through the invisible bridge to open the big treasure! xD But hang on that's not it... Shoot the wall behind the chest to find the real treasure!! Congratz. Rep pls xD

profitstealer66

Reaction score

jslayer81;220562 said:
Edit: Scroll down for a list of known locations
StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK: *RUMOR NEED CONFIRMATION WITH PHOTO* NOBODY KNOWS IF THIS IS EVEN REAL... but i'll leave it up here just in case :p

Need more legendaries!

Thanx again for helping!

This weapon is most likely not real, and is probobly a rumor, but i've heard that it looks like the hammer
that hammer uses to kill the spire guard with in the The Hero of Strength quest. you know, the one that kills the abbot.

profitstealer66

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;273614 said:
I like the Daichi myself but I don't think it's as awesome as it should be.. This goes for all of them. Like the one you get from the Temple of Shadow. It says "it works better on good enemies/guards/civilians". There's no use unless you only go on Killing Sprees..

and the people you kill on killing sprees wouldnt be able to defend themselves anyway. a higher lvl weapon wrks better on guards and citizens than the malestrom... kindof stupid idea for an augment if you ask me >_<

i apologise for double posting:'(

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

I don't think this should be stickied. It is pretty much repeating Kave's guide.

U

usoantme52

zeroace321;220894 said:
I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

lol lol. zeroace321.... Don't listen to him, after wandering for ages killing all the gargoyles at end in chest you will get a 'Rotten Apple' , smash the wall behind the chest and you will see a room filled with gargoyles with one freakishly big one above the arch of the door. loot that chest and you will get the Legendary Crossbow 'The Rammer', There is no such weapon in fable II called 'The stonebreaker' sorry to break it to ya's

C

crazishotta10

with the The Daichi (katana) when i go to the broken railing there is a statue in the way :( its the right place because i can see the hole that u jump into at brightwood tower please reply thanks.

H

HeadTango

lol, im doing the Temple one now, ive been waiting hours XD, ive done Enforcer and Daichi

H

HeadTango

THESE MONKS DRIVE ME INSANE, MAKE IT STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!

adenp9070

Reaction score

crazishotta10;319042 said:
with the The Daichi (katana) when i go to the broken railing there is a statue in the way :( its the right place because i can see the hole that u jump into at brightwood tower please reply thanks.

yeah its the right place, come back later i the game and it will have moved

darkgardions

Reaction score

the weapon you get from the gargoyles isnt the stone breaker its the rammer

G

gotorightway123

Legendary Melee Weapons

The Legendary Mace “Calavera”

Calavera is located inside the Westcliff demon door.

Calavera has a damage rating of 67 and comes equipped with a Flame augment.
The Legendary Axe “Chopper”

Chopper is the reward for scoring eight perfect rounds in The Crucible.
Chopper has a damage rating of 96 and has both the Discipline and Stoneskin augments.
The Legendary Katana “Daichi”

Daichi can be found at the end of the Archon’s Knot Tomb. To find the tomb, climb up to the cullis gate in brightwood tower and find the gap in the railing. Vault through the gap to enter the Archon’s Knot Tomb.

Daichi has a damage rating of 91 and the Devastation, Bewitching, and Killerwatt augments.
The Legendary Hammer “Hammerthyst”

The Hammerthyst can be found inside the windmill next to the house within the Oakfield demon door.

Hammerthyst has a damage rating of 78 and the Barkskin augment.
The Legendary Longsword “Maelstrom”

Maelstrom is available in the Temple of Shadows. After gaining 2,000 points, the player must sacrifice their husband or wife and three monks between the hours of midnight and 1 a.m.

Maelstrom has a damage rating of 58 along with the Scourge augment.
The Legendary Cleaver “Rising Sun”

Rising Sun is available from the Temple of Light. After the player donates 500 gold to the temple, they must return between the hours of noon and 1 p.m. and donate an additional 10,000 gold.

Rising Sun has a damage rating of 61 and the Righteous Violence augment.
The Legendary Cutlass “Wreckager”

Wreckager is only available to those who have purchased the Fable II limited edition and have downloaded the additional content. It is located at the end of the Halls of the Dead in Bloodstone.

Wreckager has a damage rating of 78 and comes with the Fear Itself, Golden Touch, and Stoneskin augments.

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

BubbaH;220814 said:
You get a legendary axe named The Chopper from completing The Crucible whit 8/8 perfect rounds. It got like 91.0 damage and 2 aug's, one of the avoids the character from being scared, and the second one i can't remember.

The second one is discipline giving you more exp per kill with the weapon